Endurance Onslaught 6.0
We are talking about "best" toribash player, not "famous". Zalmoxis is great at replay making and sparring, but that isn't everything in toribash. Where is Multiplayer? Art? Modding? Scripting? Video making?

From my point of views, a player who is decent in everything listed above is the "best" player of toribash. I haven't seen anyone with all those skills, so i will say, i don't know.
Last edited by Hero; Aug 25, 2011 at 01:51 PM.
I'd have to say Regillion, Leyz, Oblivion, or Veilar
(might have spelled first name wrong -.-)
You can say the best is the one who has decent skills on most of the things listed ?
And by decent you mean above the average right, not like crazily good...
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
You can say the best is the one who has decent skills on most of the things listed ?
And by decent you mean above the average right, not like crazily good...

Yes.

Probably because that player knows everything about toribash. People who are godly at one or two things (like replaymaking) are perfect at their places. They can become "best toribash replay maker" but not the best toribash "player".
Last edited by Hero; Aug 25, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
I can't belive none of you have mentioned vox yet. He is an elite belt, which comes after god belt, which comes after custom belt.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
I can't belive none of you have mentioned vox yet. He is an elite belt, which comes after god belt, which comes after custom belt.

belts don't have to say anything ...

I know an guy called me123ster and he's custom belt and he plays like a

green belt
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post

man, after god belt, is one belt. lol
Once again, I must say that best is very subjective...

but... /ontopic
In my humble opinion: is a hard pick to choose one of the following: NutHug, Jaker, Oblivion, Larfen, Pulse, Leyz etc. (it's a pretty long list I should say). Each one of them are epic at their own style, which makes even harder to pick the "best of the best".
Nevertheless the names already said, there's a lot of potential in some players around here.

EDIT:
Best includes every aspect of Toribash but I'm just mentioning in terms of Replay Making.
Last edited by Hayz; Aug 25, 2011 at 03:03 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~