Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have a rough wip I'm working on now. I'm getting rather busy lately, so I'm showing you the beginning of a new replay

Comment on what I have so far, and what you think should be added/changed.

Now's your chance to customize my replay in anyway you see fit, who's ever sounds the best and within reason that I can do, I'll do it :3
Attached Files
speedy.rpl (53.7 KB, 22 views)
hacks
Excellent start, the spin and punch look great. If I were you, I would grab that torso, throw it up, give a nice kick to the legs, and nail the torso on the way down.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Didn't come out as planned. But I tried to do as good as I could.

Also, sorry for the wait.

(Sorta used your idea larfen ;o I liked it)
Attached Files
speedy.rpl (323.0 KB, 28 views)
hacks
iuli i edited your first replay called "freeze over" and i turned it into a HEAD KICK! :3
Attached Files
edit!.rpl (68.2 KB, 17 views)
do one false move and ill TAKE YA DOWN!
I just watched your last replay. What I can say for you is that your movement is really nice, you have a good amount of flow and know how to my stylish replays. I think you should get into realism, and also work on destruction, but I am liking your style.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
iuli your replays have good potential and they're good as they are now

but I think you can do a better

example you could of done a boom hit (not sure if you wanted one) but just to show you're able to do it with the starter ;]
Attached Files
iuli example 2.rpl (41.3 KB, 10 views)