Toribash
Due to the mixture of this thread's sheer stupidity with it's high hilarity level, I will now proceed onto having a heated discussion with box over rather I should sticky it or not
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
/me preheats his internal oven to 450°

bring it on

(we probably shouldn't sticky a random thread)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Me and my cousin were playing basketball (i didn't know he was my cuz at tht time so i had no respect for him) and he started talking shit. So i shoved him and he tried to tackle me but i knee'd him in his face. He got a broken nose that day. I told my dad he said "Why are you fighting your cousin" and i was like O SHIT
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
They broke 3 of my ribs, fractured my ankle, broke my nose, fucked up my wrist, got me half blind and almost died.
Pinkwaffles, if you ever post with an alter ego in one of your threads again I will find a way to ban you
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
My first fight was pretty smooth. This guy was saying stuff to me so I twisted his arm behind his back so he was hunched over and my friend jumped with his elbow on his back. Fractured the kids arm. Stayed out of trouble after that. Wasn't even a real fight but meh.
When we were in year 7, some white kid called me a stupid curry (I'm Sri Lankan not fucking Indian).
I got like 50 of my friends and chased him through the school, he got to his brother and we had a massive fight with about 20 year 9s. Me and the white kid got a week suspension for starting that shit.
Dose is dead.
Why everyone has to make such a big deal of their first fights? (Read as: Imaginary fights with 10000 people in them)

I bet most of the people who posted here are making shit up out of boredom.
Originally Posted by Doclan View Post
Why everyone has to make such a big deal of their first fights? (Read as: Imaginary fights with 10000 people in them)

I bet most of the people who posted here are making shit up out of boredom.

It's the internet mate. Contribute or get out.