30 Votes / 30.93%
I can do it ALL
22 Votes / 22.68%
None, i totally suck
4 Votes / 4.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I use the worst weapons and I rush.

CoD - Pistols, tomahawks, stabbing and shotguns.

Halo - Assault Rifle, beastmoding with the beatdown.

Unreal - Easy mode snipes and I try to go for translocator kills.
I R IRONMAN
Depends what game it is.

Haven't played too much COD, but when I do it's just gung-ho with whatever shotgun I manage to pick on the inventory list.

On Battlefield, I generally go for ninja-soldier with a shotgun and explosives, mostly knifing people (or shotgunning them if they notice me) and placing c4 on enemy vehicles in their base, then detonating them when they get on. Even better if there's heaps of them around.

In Unreal Tournament, I just run and gun with whatever weapon's handy (even the bio-rifle). But sometimes I prefer to sit down and snipe for a couple of minutes.

In Team Fortress 2 I frequently use the Scout or Heavy in serious games, but in less serious ones i'll go Demoknight or Huntsman-Sniper (because i'm useless with his actual snipers).
Last edited by 4zb41; Oct 6, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
My strategy (CoD BO) is going with Stoner 63 (heavy machinegun) and fucking up all with headshots and nearly enemies with stabing. So I think it's soldier.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
I can do it all except camp because camping is for weenies.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ok well
Battle field:Im sniper all the way
Cod:Sniper/Soldier because well im really really good at no scope/quick scoping well my snipers a shotgun i mean i just run around and its usually one shot (i use intervention)(l96 for black ops) and yea ijsut pwn oh and also if anyone has xbox live and black ops add ElementMan99 its my old acc that has ran out of live and watch the replays one of them i spawn and get two head shots with ballistic knife!!!!!
♥ mushu♥