Toribash
IT was 10k but ill raise to 15k for the confusion
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
NO It wasnt!?
-----
ur latest bid was 36k?
Last edited by phantom; Oct 22, 2011 at 05:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
But that was when a retard without tcs was betting money he doesnt have. So i thought i needed to go higher.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Zotwi you cant bid lower just because no one else has. that would be like in an auction and being like i bid 100k and then when noone else buys it you lower your bid to 10k and winning.
-----
you have to stick with original bid
Last edited by BMTHownzz; Oct 22, 2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bmth i hope you understand. That retard didnt have 50k so he tricked me into bidding more then i had too. It is against the rules and i am allowed to go back sence he broke the rules.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im sorry zotwi but u cant change ur bid :/
-----
please get a moderator to confirm that u can change a bid like this? and then ill accept the change
Last edited by phantom; Oct 22, 2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
I want to talk to a mod. I am suspending my bid currently until this issue is resolved.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...24#post4800324

Might wanna watch this,

Btw if you wanna forget the whole thing u can just start at 15k with me. Message me anytime,
Last edited by zotwi; Oct 22, 2011 at 05:54 AM.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok i took a look and you should get it sorted out but yea i still want to see what a moderator says
♥ mushu♥