Endurance Onslaught 6.0
lol this is getting offensive... dude stop complaining about others taste in music. I dont like slipknot and many others dont like em too. thats it whats your problem?!
stop giving a shit about mainstream or not. usualy i am listening to alternative new latin and 90ies electronica. thats not mainstream at all and still i enjoy laying back and listening to lady gaga once or twice. srsly dude.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Oooh, how interesting.

Anyways, it's not really metal.. it's sort of, emo/metal/screamo shit.
Either way, it's mainstream. Black Veil Brides. Absolutely hate them.
Young teen kids all hop on the "lets be emo" bandwagon because they think it's cool. It seems like the main criteria for being emo these days is wearing tight clothes, talking about how they hate life because their parents make them come back at 9pm, and they all seem to listen to Black Veil Brides. Any mainstream wannabe emo bandwagon jumper listens to Black Veil Brides.

Anyways, BVB is shit music, etc.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I tend not to like metal, to me the singing defeats the purpose of music(y'know, singing in tones and pitches).

Of course, to each their own. Everyone prefers their own sound, and I get that.

However, categorizing and choosing your music based on whether or not it's mainstream is retarded. We listen to music for the sole purpose of sound and whether or not it gives us dat dopamine swag, not whether or not a fairly large mass of people get dat dopamine swag from them.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
lol this is getting offensive... dude stop complaining about others taste in music. I dont like slipknot and many others dont like em too. thats it whats your problem?!
stop giving a shit about mainstream or not. usualy i am listening to alternative new latin and 90ies electronica. thats not mainstream at all and still i enjoy laying back and listening to lady gaga once or twice. srsly dude.

I'm saying its good that they don't like them otherwise it would be stupid since everyone likes their own music.Care to take a reading test
i don't hate nirvana, i'm just tired of it because they copied Fudge Tunnel and I think Jesus Lizard
pennis and also dicke and balls
Here you see the diference between the countries' medias

Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Trivium is mainstream and they also suck.

I've never heard about Trivium until some weeks ago, when I found by myself the band. And I liek it, sounds good for me. If you talk about Trivium here where I live people will go, wtf is this shit?

How can you not listen to some Iron Maiden? Like only half of their stuff is mainstream. Like Number of the Beast which is the most famous of their old suff, but albums like Powerslave and Iron Maiden are almost unheard of

My country has one of the biggest ammounts of Iron Maiden fans, anywhere you go you can see someone with an Iron Maiden t-shirt.
I'm bald from so much listening Powerslave and Iron Maiden albums, as almost all the others. Here, nothing escape
Iron Maiden is a giant band, there isnt how to escape from this kind of mainstream.

Not saying they're bad, they are awesome, but as everything that gets extremely repetitive, gets boring.

A nice example from how things are. I was in a friend's how with my notebook. He asks me to put a Metallica song. I choosed one I like a lot, All Nightmare Long, from the new album and put to play. On the moment it starts playing he asks me, wtf is this? I said, "its Metallica". He said then, "well, change then to something older".

For me, the worst mainstream is the one I'm obliged do listen.
Like, I dont like Lady Gaga but I memorized 2 musics from her, from so much listening.
Last edited by Carnage; Nov 27, 2011 at 01:23 AM.
Yeah, why didn't you put on some Phantom Lord by Metallica?

All we have here is mainstream kids and a few others.
How can you not listen to some Iron Maiden? Like only half of their stuff is mainstream. Like Number of the Beast which is the most famous of their old suff, but albums like Powerslave and Iron Maiden are almost unheard of, you can ask a person who likes maiden Do you like the song "Flash of the Blade or Phantom of the Opera?" Probably not.

While we're on that topic, I know so many ' metalheads' that haven't even heard Black Sabbath (other than Iron Man, unfortunately).

Noobish, Slipknot sucks.

Not all mainstream metal is bad. Metallica, Tool, Judas Priest, and Black Sabbath are all mainstream, and they're all talented and respected by musicians and artists everywhere.