Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nickname: BlasterX
Belt: Brown
GMT: -3
Your favorite thing about Toribash: The way we evolve and make friends.
Your best and worst mods: Aikido, Judo, Tk. And the worst are wushu and parkour.
A few sentences about you: I respect above all, I like rock and funny things.
Sub Category What do you fit into. (Eternity, Infinity, Awareness)Eternity: I identify with this.
What Can You Contribute to Archangels? I will try to show new ideas and suggestions.
[If eternity] 2 Replays: I will provide.
[If awareness] One piece of art / event idea: None for now D:
[If Infinity] Propose Archangels is one simple idea: Make a thread about funny things.

ddwddwdwddw.rpl

dwdwdwdwdadawd.rpl

Some rpl. ^
Last edited by BlasterX; Dec 16, 2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Get your post count up and get your belt to black and yes from me.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Recruitment
Nickname:Ic0n (I guess )
Belt:Brown (im cool though )
GMT:-8:00
Your favorite thing about toribash: That you can test your knowledge of movements while still being able to play a video game
Your best and worst mods:Best:Wushu and aikido, Worst: Judo (I think)

A few sentences about you:I can program in 5 computer languages (assembly,C++,html,php,and alittle bit of java. I am 14 and I like pie, and adore 10th dans (idk why lol)

What Sub Category do you fit into.( Eternity,Infinity, Awareness) Im pretty sure Infinity :P

What can you contribute to Archangels?I can amuse you guys and help you become official.

[If Infinity] Maybe we could host a tourney to get some money invested towards becoming official
I'm going to say yes, I'd love to mentor a new player. ;) shamshank would know. Anywho invited adding to trainee.
Using this app as an example!!
Last edited by thejesut; Dec 16, 2011 at 04:54 AM.
Show some Love.
Work on your grammar, get your post count up, and a yes from me.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~