Toribash
*ahem* The taco has returned from vacation.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Thank you for the introduction latenitekid, hopefully people will start the entries for being in our clan. [I is gentlemans]
This clan will nawt die!

Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
Since when did it become a "Why did SyN die" thread? It happened months ago, it's over, drop it.

When an old, great clan like SyN dies, it's a big thing. You can't expect people to forget about it.
Oh, and having someone who is a junior member of the forum for a co-leader? Doesn't seem like a good idea, no offence to taco, but having a co with not very many posts is likely to cause problems. It suggests he isn't very active. You can't have a co-leader who never posts in your clan board.
Originally Posted by Nepo View Post
When an old, great clan like SyN dies, it's a big thing. You can't expect people to forget about it.
Oh, and having someone who is a junior member of the forum for a co-leader? Doesn't seem like a good idea, no offence to taco, but having a co with not very many posts is likely to cause problems. It suggests he isn't very active. You can't have a co-leader who never posts in your clan board.

Why are you trying to screw my clan thread up?

Honestly Nepo, being a senior member yourself, you should know to contribute with a beneficial purpose in mind.

Anyways, Late: Go get some members
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl