Toribash
Originally Posted by TigerROAR View Post
Name:ingame is TigerROAR real name is ken
Belt:blue
Playercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/TigerROAR.png
BestMod:judo
Skills: (replay making, Art, Etc)working on textures
Why you want to join:I want to join because i want to help this clan to make it better
Tell us a little about yourself:my previous clan was -pro i am an addict to this game,i may be young but im good ingame,i will do my best in making this better

TigerROAR

hmm your pretty young. but i wont hold that against you. ill add you as a trail member to see how you go
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Name : Alwan
belt : Blue
Playercard : -
Best Mod : aikido bd
Skills : i can countering )
Why you want to join : I want to make this clan be the famous Clan and fight again a good guy
About me : Im 13 years old im clever at the school i play this game for -1month i think
Sorry if i post it twice because i cant see my first post
Name:Bl00dW01f
Belt:Green
Playercard:
BestMod: Aikido and Judo
Skills: I'm good at Judo and Aikido, trying to learn at other modes.
Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a clan so I could learn from pros and help someone if needed.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm one of those guys that play toribash alot and like to help, also I want to learn from pros.
Originally Posted by Bl00dW01f View Post
Playercard:
Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a clan so I could learn from pros and help someone if needed.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm one of those guys that play toribash alot and like to help, also I want to learn from pros.

I've seen him play, he can find weaknesses or whether or not you've failed. Yes from me.
Playercard:

Bolded: lol, we're not 'pros'. Those in [Urban] or [Raid], or most of those in [raku] are 'pros'. But, judging by your belt, they wouldnt let you join.
But it's a yes from me. Your grammar is good and understandable, and you dont 'tlk lyk dis u no' like most 14 year olds, which I respect.
Also, would you be able to meet me ingame in say, 6-7 hours?
Originally Posted by iRich View Post
Irman Need any help here and wheres that wip?

Irm should be on sometime tonight, or in a few hours. He's been feeling crook, and it's Christmas Day here in Australia, so yeah.
Originally Posted by ZoobaBoo View Post
Name : Alwan
belt : Blue
Playercard : -
Best Mod : aikido bd
Skills : i can countering )
Why you want to join : I want to make this clan be the famous Clan and fight again a good guy
About me : Im 13 years old im clever at the school i play this game for -1month i think
Sorry if i post it twice because i cant see my first post

Your grammar is very poor. Its a no from me sorry

Playercard:

You seem like a good player and have pretty good grammar but like Kameron said we are not 'pros' its a yes from me.

Originally Posted by iRich View Post
Irman Need any help here and wheres that wip?

Nah its ok. also i haven't even touched your wip yet. ill try to get to it in a day or two.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Sorry if it took so long for my movie to end had to find tons of good battle footages i witnessed and good music to find and also this is my first toribash vid but anyways here it is hope you guys like it! (ps. im the guy with pink hair)
Yes, we can
Ok the replays are good. But you should always have shaders when making a video and also use cool video effects. The music seemed kinda like it wasnt really meant for the video because 95 percent of the time you were ripping peoples bodies apart and that song sounds to peaceful if you know what I mean.
P.S. It always better to see where there is only a tiny bit of grabbing, not the whole way.

6/10 from me.
Last edited by cozzakilll; Dec 25, 2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: creepers behind you
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by TheGravity View Post
Sorry if it took so long for my movie to end had to find tons of good battle footages i witnessed and good music to find and also this is my first toribash vid but anyways here it is hope you guys like it! (ps. im the guy with pink hair)

^ like cozza said. You should always run shaders when your making your videos. i have only watch half of it. i will watch the rest now.

edit just watched it all. it seems like its lagging when you record and thats without shaders.
Its a good first try though.
Last edited by Manta; Dec 26, 2011 at 01:40 AM.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |