Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Gordonchiefsack View Post
If you will not recruit me then notify me about it so i donw keep waiting.

where is ur app
-----
Hello. Im Jesse Hedman. Ive played Toribash for about 3 years. Though i have lost my 2 previous accounts. My GMT is +2. I live in finland and im 13 years old. My belt is yellow beacuse i did this new account about a week ago.

I am pretty active ingame. But not so much on the forums, but if the clan requires me to be ill do it.

I would love to make montage videos or pics or pretty much anything for this clan.

As for my fighting... I think im pretty good at aikido and judo. And i have some pretty fast moves in twinsword.

Please consider taking me in.

i need member active in clan thread but u say

I am pretty active ingame. But not so much on the forums, but if the clan requires me to be ill do it.

so idk but my vote yes
Last edited by GalaxyMN; Jan 13, 2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nothing or nothing you can see
Originally Posted by lhax View Post
Name: lhax
Belt: blue
Best mods : aikido because I think its a fair mod.
Forum activeness 1 - 10:10
In game activeness 1 - 10 :5
Why do you want to join? : I want to join illusion because I want to have fun with a clan that I can also be serious with and mean business with, and I think frost is that clan, frost has respective members that try hard to achieve and thats like me.
Hobbies :football, running.
In game? : in gamei like to go to GMtourneys or other decap tourneys or just freeplay were I practise my skills.
What can you Benefit for the clan? : money, more members, help with clan wars.
-----

my vote is no sorry but maybe i can test u
if you win my vote is yes
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
Besterich277īs Freeform App
Hello, my real life name is Erich. Im from Estonia and 18 Years old. I wouldnt say im pro in aikido, but i am great at it. Im blue belt (3th Dan got banned because when i was drunk, i said i was an admin and if you dont give me all your TC,
i will ban you. Im in shame because of that, and i will never get into the PC when drunk again.
I dont have any real talents but fighting and maybe getting outa tight situations. Im not very active in forums right now, as i want to get my 3th dan back. I would like to join
because my friend Gordonchiefsack joined this, and i belive that this clan is pretty cool. Ive played for about 10 months.
Thank you for your time in reading this application, i hope i will get accepted. Also, my timeline
is GMT+2.

Sincerely, besterich277.
Attached Files
bester - AIKIDO HALFED.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
bester - Aikido Decap.rpl (46.5 KB, 3 views)
bester - Halfed.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
Bester - Yup. Third..rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
bester - Pwning a 2th Dan.rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by besterich277; Jan 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Adding replays
Originally Posted by besterich277 View Post
Hello, my real life name is Erich. Im from Estonia and 18 Years old. I wouldnt say im pro in aikido, but i am great at it. Im blue belt (3th Dan got banned because when i was drunk, i said i was an admin and if you dont give me all your TC,
i will ban you. Im in shame because of that, and i will never get into the PC when drunk again.
I dont have any real talents but fighting and maybe getting outa tight situations. Im not very active in forums right now, as i want to get my 3th dan back. I would like to join
because my friend Gordonchiefsack joined this, and i belive that this clan is pretty cool. Ive played for about 10 months.
Thank you for your time in reading this application, i hope i will get accepted. Also, my timeline
is GMT+2.

Sincerely, besterich277.

We should let this guy join. Hes really good at aikido.
"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." - Edward Elric
is GMT+2.

Sincerely, besterich277.

i say yes/an good replays
Name:swez
Belt:green
Sex:male
Why do you want to join?:this clan has potencial meet new freinds have fun.
What you will bring to this clan?:good ideas.
Artist in anything?:logos

Requirements:imgood at marketin and videos.
Attached Files
swez head pass.rpl (129.1 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Swez View Post

I love your head passing and i wont judge you because your a green belt,ill say yes for now but show me dat youhave good ideas/i think you will make a good member for our team
Originally Posted by Swez View Post

if i can vote, i vote yes to him, good grammar, btw proof that you can make videos
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
is GMT+2.

Sincerely, besterich277.

Sorry, im not gonna join Illusion, another friend of mine, went to [Frost], and i have to say, Frost clan seems better then this. Im sorry.