Toribash
New replay. Getting better at boomhits c:. I prefer to make a split before I boomhit.
Attached Files
beware
the goblin
That was actually pretty nice. Your getting better at booms. Your catching up to me but I think your a little better than me. I just can't seem to get style in my replays, but you do. I didn't like the opener the first kick was pretty smooth. Your second kick that made a 4dm was great. The way you got into the kick was nice too. But I didn't like how you waited a little before you jumped and kicked it. 9/10
Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it c:. Also, in a way, we're equal. You're OUTSTANDING at making booms, and your style isn't half bad either. I take a shit load of time trying to make my hits look as good as they can nowadays :|.
beware
the goblin
Everything before the first kick looked bad.
Kick was ok.
Boom was great.
Pose reminds me of my poses so, great.

8/10
Here's a little WIP I guess. Trying to figure out how to get more booms in there.
Attached Files
beware
the goblin
Sup Tama
Opener was nice, the spin to the first kick was beast
Boom after was nice too
but you looked stiff in the air
overall 8/10
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Thanks man. Thinking about adding my newest replay. But I need one more player to CnC. Then I'll be ready.
beware
the goblin
Opener was good.
Spin looked amazing. Almost looked like a collab with Largekilla and Swex.
First Dm could been a boom.
The actuall boom was really good.
Pose was ok.

8.5/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
I like shark babes - split isn't so cool, but the boom its so simple and small.. pose was nice. 8/10
When the Sky goes black - better than last one. bigger boom, nice moves etc 8.5/10
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos