Toribash
Originally Posted by Kingties View Post
Does anyone know how to make a close-up of you char's head?
And how to remove the annoying names of Uke And The player?

that's offtopic.. but all i do is a hold shift and scroll up and down to get a nice view.. then i let go of shift and go forward to get a nice view of the head.. then i take a screenie when the ghost is gone.. paste it into paint.. take the rectangle tool, hover it over those things and press delete then it's gone... i then edit the GUI's in Gimp...
Chawee, sorry for the wait...
i finished yours but then had to go to a party.. i will upload pics ASAP
-----

chawee's GUI

do you like it chawee?
Last edited by Butler; Jan 29, 2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I thought you already had this hop before somewhere. Just some tips maybe fix up the one or 2 bugs/spelling/grammar fails on the first page. Also I got Toribash 3.97 and my GUI's are gone, I know I can just equip them back but I would like to know why this kinda stuff happens.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
@ chawee1997 deal

@ cozzakill, just go to shop refresh and close it.. open your toribash.. then close it.. give it time to load and it should come back..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Oh ok thank you(even though I think they might already be equipped), also I don't remember what thread it was in but some people were giving out a total of 200k and it went like this:
50k to 1st place
30k to 2nd place
20k to 3rd place
All the runners up get 10k each
I got the 30k!!!!
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
No more useless posts or asking questions that are not related to the shop within this thread, failure to comply will result in a infraction.
Thanks.
Back for good.
size: normal

header: Boom

Logo: A Monkey head mabye if you can

Background: a bunch of cool patterns

Edges: Your choice

Payment can we 3k or more if you need or tell me what you want me to pay