Ranking
I actually asked because I like bojans works.

yo... put an intere bunch of naked virgins ready to be sacrificed! perhaps the ladies could wear some kinda of mask hood which look like the raffigurations of the animals they where doing at the time. Somethink that remind of the Egyptian gods Anubi, Seth, Horus, Sobek and such...

Eh, too late to add those. I just finished your request.
I didn't went to close up, since then I wouldn't be able to post the image. :] I mean, I would, but it would be taken down really quick. This way, there is a girl but you can't see details of her. :]

This time I tried the oil brushes from ArtRage. But I like the color pencils the most.
Now I'm looking for the next idea. But it must be something cool, please...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 9, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
thx a lot Bojan

that actually looks just like me when I get pissed off at someone at work
wishful eyes deceive me
I like your art, got this nice feel to it...

And that maya statue needs some jade stones, seen a lot of those in mayan art/jewelry etc...

You totally should draw a mutant bobcat with human feet and arms screaming "BOB! D:" on the top of a hill at a full moon.
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 10, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Draw me a panda smacking a gorilla
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
lovely one. <3

More random ideas are coming: a cloning machine... able to create bojans clones for all the requests, but the machine is imperfect and the clones comes out "different".
Here is Hippybob doing his taxes. Since image would be boring if he was just sitting there and filling some forms, here is also a sexy accountant to help him out. XO.

Ok, NEXT! Gimme something explosive! Something wild, something... Some action scene, filled with blood, guts & BOOBS! >;]
Why won't you make a wild aerox beating the crap out of siku, who is shooting lasers everywhere from his teeth, with a baseball bat perhaps?

Or a 4 legged cyborg woman with big booty trying to seduce a big man with big dong. If you know what I mean.
Last edited by aerox21; Mar 11, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures