Toribash

Made a new head that fits the textures a bit more. So i do put the 3 cartoon parts (counting the sir head in) in an extra folder and they will be given to the buyer of the set too as free.
Anyways up there is the head i hope you like it ;)
I know i wanted to make a tribal full set but also i added the cartoon parts and the rich man head in an extra folder
-----
edited head and did tribal thighs :] tell me if u like
Last edited by Cobra; Jun 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tbh all this looks like Hampa's textures from the head to the feet to even the torso area. You even used the same colors. Okay so um yea no score on creativity but um your idea was nice I guess even though you aren't planning on doing much(I mean your basing your textures off someone else's and your not shading or even using different colors)
Wait, HOW should this be based on hampas textures? I guess yes your right on the colors, but hampa uses tribal textures? No, except for the feet and maybe a bit the torso it doesnt look like hampas set at all :v
i agree the hair looks a bit weird
the mustache is fine i feel
could use a correct colors to show the eye behind the monocle using a mix of the blue and black
7/10
don't give up, keep at it
i like the head 2 with everything . the only thing i would suggest is do a pattern on the arms .... like you did to the legs