Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Briinkx View Post
Basic - Something most programs can do, Advanced - Photoshop.

Now who are you trying to fool with that argument?

You can do advanced art with even MSpaint ( which suddenly became better with the windows 7 update)

Using photoshop doesn't make you advanced in anything. You can do all the same stuff with GIMP. To be honest, I think GIMP is more advanced than photoshop when comparing the complexity of the programs.

Photoshop can be also used to make basic stuff. If I draw a dot in photoshop, I can't call it advanced art, can I?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post

You can do advanced art with even MSpaint ( which suddenly became better with the windows 7 update)

Using photoshop doesn't make you advanced in anything. You can do all the same stuff with GIMP. To be honest, I think GIMP is more advanced than photoshop when comparing the complexity of the programs.

Photoshop can be also used to make basic stuff. If I draw a dot in photoshop, I can't call it advanced art, can I?

Lol, this is the Art forums, there's no way I could fool anyone with that.

And what did the Windows 7 update to to MSPaint? (I haven't heard of this.)
Y U NO let me show off my Kirb-eh signature?
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post

I like some aspects of GIMP that Photoshop doesn't have and vice versa. They each have their perks.

GIMP is not more advanced than Photoshop. Photoshop is the choice of professionals for a reason, aerox.
hey gradeger much better than the other ones oh and do you like what i did with the other one
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
hey gradeger much better than the other ones oh and do you like what i did with the other one

Well..it's..it's uh..unique

Try making the V shapes on the back better, and not so..um..you know, 'curvy'. Make them straight.
ugly
I got a tip if you want the eyes to make it glow.
Duplicate that layer with the eyes then blur it.
i prefer Gaussian blur.
-----
by the way, it's nice
Last edited by cj2men; Jun 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]