Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I don't know the character, but I can only assume he is a ferocious killing machine so why is he smiling? I'd like to see the mouth line go all the way across and touch the other lines there where they are concave. Also would like to see it with straighter, less organic lines.

Okay so clearly this isn't the same sketch. Dengue was kind enough to upgrade my idea and sketch and help me with a shading technique, he even was able to give me his photoshop codes to use if I would be able to use them better. I still need to fix some of the minor shading errors and finish the red detail. After a while I will add a more rough metal effect instead of this chrome looking shit.
Very accurate sketching, i love the way you are matching exactly the description of the head.
Last edited by JUICYFRESH; Jun 11, 2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Because you got mad.
Make fun of eggs and i SWEAR TO GOD!
Helmet parts are going to low, won't be visible... Make them shorter?

Very soft shading, might give it a "plastic" look....

Besides that it's beautiful.
Still i would like to see more from the bottom om the head...

good tough nice one man 10/10

OH yeah if you made it to a tengen toppa guren lagann set it would be amazing!
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Haha thx I plan on moving it up a tad bit before I start facial details. Also I plan on making the set to Tengen Toppa gurren lagann but I guess I gotta go one step at a time.
I see a lot of potential in this head, don't fuck it up :>

~user infracted
useless post
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
I see he is not smiling, you are marking the shadow under his lower lip. Anyway, I was thinking it might look nice with a lighter (none at all?) shadow on the outside and top of the crests and heavier / more on the inside, especially inside - bottom. You could try it at least. Looking at the reference, I think the grey part of the face could be wider (maybe make the "ears" smaller) and bring the red part down to the bottom of the crests. On the reference it looks like the red part goes all the way under the crest and is continuous with the nose.
Nah i've already checked. They bend toward the top a tad which is perfect. uploading update soon so reserving this post

So here are the updates
-----
In case you cant see, the face is done but because of the color distortion it doesn't necessarily look like it.
Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 12, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump