Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello I am making this application on request of the Leader. He asked me if I wanted him to enter the clan but I should make application for him to know me better. So far so good and I am making the application now. I will talk then about me in this wonderful game Toribash.

I play for almost two years.
I am a second dan black belt.
I like Parkour and Spar in realistic mods.
In fracture Taekyon and I like Ninjutsu.
For dojo I like that in the case of ABD is AikidoBigDojo.tbm
I'm not a noob. Sometimes I lose for belts like mine. But it also gained.
Belts senior most daz times but also make me quiet and try to not let vencelo. I have several old replays posted on the forum that I think are very good. If enough effort to succeed and conssigo thanks to my confidence.

About me ...

I'm from Brazil
I live in São Paulo
City SerraNegra
I have 12 years.
And I'm kind of nerd.
Short Rock ... and I hate funk ...

What I want ...

Join this clan will be very good to me. I already signed in others. Leaves some because they did not like and was kicked out of several online because there remained for a long time.
But will fix this and try to get more. I'm kind of rare in Toribash not because I'm good, but because I do not go far. I'll try to get more trust me. If I go I'll be very grateful. thank you
-----
Some of these links remain my replays http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?tag=Elseve
Last edited by Elseve; Jul 26, 2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As an ally, I can opine right ?

Well, first of all, he's using google translator, It means he can't speak english, I don't think that would be good for the clan, but anyway, it's not my choice.
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by Elseve View Post
Hello I am making this application on request of the Leader. He asked me if I wanted him to enter the clan but I should make application for him to know me better. So far so good and I am making the application now. I will talk then about me in this wonderful game Toribash.

Belts senior most daz times but also make me quiet and try to not let vencelo. I have several old replays posted on the forum that I think are very good. If enough effort to succeed and conssigo thanks to my confidence.

About me ...

I'm from Brazil
I live in São Paulo
City SerraNegra
I have 12 years.
And I'm kind of nerd.

What I want ...

Join this clan will be very good to me. I already signed in others. Leaves some because they did not like and was kicked out of several online because there remained for a long time.
But will fix this and try to get more. I'm kind of rare in Toribash not because I'm good, but because I do not go far. I'll try to get more trust me. If I go I'll be very grateful. thank you
-----
Some of these links remain my replays http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?tag=Elseve

Your application will be discussed.
Originally Posted by williamgassen View Post
Request single ally.
Good luck bitches.

Accepted and thx bitch :3
meu instrumento na sua vulva cai como uma luva
Originally Posted by williamgassen View Post
Request single ally.
Good luck bitches.

No offense : <.
Okay i kidding.
And thanks.
NOPE
Originally Posted by Elseve View Post

About me ...

I'm from Brazil
I live in São Paulo
City SerraNegra
I have 12 years.
And I'm kind of nerd.

What I want ...

-----

Your application was discussed, but unfortunately you have been rejected, try again in 7 days.
Le Voyage Dans La Lune