Toribash
Damn I said it wasn't really a punch lol.
Thanks bro.
New replay coming in a bit.
Edited an old replay , The splt cap was already done I just kicked the head cause I felt like doing it haha since in the original one I didn't do anything with the head.
So yeah The replay may look a bit stiff and stuff but I made it when I was stil learning , I just edited the head kick.
Edit: damn forgot to press upload lol
Attached Files
Last edited by daxter99; Jul 28, 2012 at 07:04 AM.
its a nice replay.
opener was ok.
plit was nice.
the punch was nice too,but you can make a boom there.
pose was cool.
simple but nice replay
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Already did bro.

People could you please please!!!!
PLEASE!
please....
CnC the first replay?
Andyou get a cookie!
Last edited by daxter99; Aug 2, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
Hey man, I loved this replay. The dm's looked really old school and original. Also I edited the ending...Enjoy

Also ill cnc the first replay tomorro
Attached Files
OH god thank :>
I'm gonna friking edit that edit and hax it for more frames and make some head passes thanks :>
Yar cookies

cookies

Wewt thanks for the cookies. Imma edit this post when I come up with some good C&C for your first .

K heres the C&C: The opener is used way to much, but I liked the split kick. The boom hit was impressive, and I loved the skeet at the end. I think the only thing you needed to work on in the replay is being less twitchy. All in all imma give you a 9.5/10, since the flow was pretty good in this replay, and that the dm's were landed quite nicely.
Can't wait to see that head pass replay btw :3
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 3, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
Well ic0n I didn't make it but I was playing around with my replay to do a head pass but made a bigger boom and changed skeet so here yah go :>
Attached Files
Dax - uke hunter(end edit).rpl (221.6 KB, 23 views)