Toribash
Hey miki, how's it going?
Just came here to see how your clans going.
Have fun.

(Btw later on I might consider applying ;) )
Aiyon, read the first post, follow the application format. Fix within 24 hours, or it will be rejected.

Hey chamara, sup?
Real First Name:Ruben
Username:sdorian32
Belt:Black
How Odd are you? (How good are you?): 7.5/10
Why do you want to join Odd?: I'd like to try something new for a change, hang out with fellow clan members and just show them what I can do.
What would you do to help Odd?: Assist in any way possible. For example I'd help in team tourneys or just duel against our enemies.
Why would we accept you to join Odd?: I have a lot of potential even though I'm pretty young.
Specialty/Skills: Wushu, Aikido, Classic.
Special Quote: ODD FTW
Post 3 replays (2 MP, 1 SP):.COMEBACK.rpl

.TOO CLOSE.rpl

.Supreme Decap.rpl
Last edited by sdorian32; Sep 2, 2012 at 05:38 AM.
sdorian, your replays... ew.
Supreme decap is the tutorial move in fight school with some added extras.
COMEBACK was not a comeback.
TOO CLOSE.. you could have easily won that by extending pecs and rotating.

I need to test you again with other Odd members. I'm undecided atm.
OK First Question Is Why Are So Many Applying for Odd when it's test first then apply were they tested?
And Second im sorry for not being on a lot yesterday i had a huge Labor Day Party And I Was Busy From 4 o'clock to 12 o'clock.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Firetiger96 View Post
OK First Question Is Why Are So Many Applying for Odd when it's test first then apply were they tested?
And Second im sorry for not being on a lot yesterday i had a huge Labor Day Party And I Was Busy From 4 o'clock to 12 o'clock.

Tiger. Its fine if we let players apply first, before testing. And we could also consider testing at first, then if he/she succeeds the test, he/she could apply.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Gah, sorry guys. I've tested these guys, and thought it would be a nice chance for them to apply.

For any inconveniences, sorry. I vote no for all applicants so far.
Hey guys, just thought i should "make my mark" on this thread as a single allie, anyway i can see this clan is going to bee good as the primary higher ranking members are a tight nit bunch. anywhoo if you need any help just PM me etc ill get thinking about a motto for you guys :P

Also i would like to see this clan prosper so...

For your records...

You've sent 5000 toricredits to R3dkillaz
Add me to the donaters :L

Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
hey iam not joinning school is the problem soo
requesting single Allie

And scorpionma, its proberbly not your fault you didnt know, But if you want to Request single allie to a clan, do it ingame or PM, its a new rule and its banworth

And Lastly, i am asking if i may cast my view on Applicants?

All the b3st, b3st
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Hey Thanks B3st It We Appreciate it and I say yes to his single ally request
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored