Toribash
Got it. The major problem was the setup. You might want to try to get the strongest swing you can instead of making a fast skeet. It helps aiming and it increases the skeet's speed dramatically.
Attached Files
chamskeet.rpl (175.1 KB, 12 views)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Got it. The major problem was the setup. You might want to try to get the strongest swing you can instead of making a fast skeet. It helps aiming and it increases the skeet's speed dramatically.

Thanks alot pusga, that helped me alot.

Here is a punch and skeet practise;
Attached Files
cham- Kake.rpl (150.7 KB, 19 views)
The opener was very good, I loved how fast it was.
The first punch was rather powerful, I didn't expect you getting the pec with it.
The second one looked nice, decap punches look great.
The skeet was good, nothing too special.
Nice replay, but it's pretty simple.
oh yeah
I really like your most recent replay.
Great opener, like pusga said, the speed of the kick was something I had to watch 5-6 times I hated the landing!! Augh I dont know why! You just landed on one leg and continued the spin thing.. maybe its just me but I think it subtracted from the overall coolness and realism of the replay.
But the punches were very cool and realistic and did more damage than I was expecting.
The skeet was pretty decent.
8.5/10

Also, I got bored and wanted to try the skeetcap on the other replay.. but I didnt. I got this though
Attached Files
cham- wassap heas funniez.rpl (191.2 KB, 9 views)
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Thanks for the CnC guys.
Muffin I missed you brother, please continue replaymaking.

And here is some realism and a self spar;
Attached Files
cham- Back-Kick.rpl (92.8 KB, 16 views)
cham- Crappy Self Spar.rpl (222.7 KB, 20 views)
The spar looked really, really good.
I could find some stiff parts tho, but that doesn't matter so much...
Im finding it hard to give it CnC since its so short and the same movements.
Good job anyways.

The back-kick looked really great.
One of the best realism replays you've made.
I don't know if you tryed to make Uke's reaction realistic or not.
Anyways, I tryed to make it abit more realistic, and I gave it another pose. (Not saying mine was better, because it wasnt)
Attached Files
Chamara - Back Kick Remake.rpl (60.2 KB, 18 views)
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
The spar looked really, really good.
I could find some stiff parts tho, but that doesn't matter so much...
Im finding it hard to give it CnC since its so short and the same movements.
Good job anyways.

The back-kick looked really great.
One of the best realism replays you've made.
I don't know if you tryed to make Uke's reaction realistic or not.
Anyways, I tryed to make it abit more realistic, and I gave it another pose. (Not saying mine was better, because it wasnt)

Wow that replay is really good, thanks for the comment and remake hours.

More CnC please?
verry nice sidekick! if you have dismemberment on i would like to see uke get split in half by that kick.

7/10
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Back-Kick: It looked pretty good, I liked the speed a lot, but you barely had enough time to pose.

Crappy Self Spar: The movements looked a bit overlaxed.
It didn't look too amazing either, it was just some punches and ground spins.
Not too fond of Blue Cham's getting up at frame 790.
It was okay, just not impressive.
oh yeah
Back-Kick - lol its nice, very smooth and quick, but dont cut frames taht damn much man. 7.3/10
Craapy Self Sparr - Too much drunk-like. Really you need to work more at flow,
Tip: Hold you NECK! lax/extent/contract only when you are punched or you need to do that.
That tori jump-step at start looks very weird, same as uke, you have good case to make uke spin kick, punch or anything spiinny. However you lean way too much to back with uke .
Arround 803 frames this uke move can be better. You should contract left knee and hip fastest. If you touch the ground while doing that move you will fail and its hard to continue good flow after this. However in almost same frame you made this almost perfect on tori tahts great.
After that K.O. kick uke lose all the flow what you trying to get here :< and when tori fall you should extend right pec for better effect :]
At end taht uke flip looks not bad at all but its still too stiff :<
Generally not bad selfsparr, but you need to work more at flow, dont use drinken-like style, and dont worry, if you hold some body parts this will looks sometimes even better than laxed 6.7/10 good luck next time
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos