Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hey, theres some misspelling, in the clan app, theres a Leader, Co leader list, and soldier.... but u type it Soilders... can u fix that?
I'm proud to call myself..SHIFTz9x.
Abnoub= Speak to me if you have problems
Togo= You can make are rank photos for us
Shift= What do you think the tag should be?
Everyone= Sorry things ae so hectect right now really I am but where knew and are trying to get everything sorted out. When it is all said and done it will be clean and ready for movment. And I will share those awesome plans i was talking about with you guys! XD
-----
Ninja we cant change are tag because people are starting to notice that are clan is growing. People know who and what escape the fate is they see us as escape. If we where to change it that would be like starting over. At one point we will be able to chagne it but we are far from it. I do relize you are also a leader and it is also is your desision but my opinion is strongly on staying the same. Look one time when i was on akido some guy came in and laughed and said he just left like three escapes. They see us that way.. lets not change are face
Last edited by BlesedOne; Oct 3, 2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Time to win some tourny's and i am goin to on all night on /jo tourney8 so come if you want see me win!
-----
Oh and im new to clan so, HI
Last edited by farrell11; Oct 3, 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i usually play in judo tournament

Originally Posted by farrell11 View Post
Time to win some tourny's and i am goin to on all night on /jo tourney8 so come if you want see me win!
-----
Oh and im new to clan so, HI

All right whoa guys slow down. I have not been told, about any of these recruitment's let alone consulted about it.
OH and congrates shift you do earn the co leader place but what about common?