jj3144
2 Votes / 13.33%
painlord90
0 Votes / 0%
pwnu4
2 Votes / 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you go to clan and you see kick next to peoples names and you see invite on the right
and you press kick if you want to kick them and you type the persons name for who you want to invite
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
hey renegradermax

usseless post + spam.. i would like to say for all the members that posting atleast 6 words +

and hello (BA) i'm your new ally
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
hey maax well my family likes to go on vacation alot and usually its more than a week so should i just tell u when im going
-----
my next vacations probably at thanksgiving so ill let u know wen im going
Last edited by -Ze-; Oct 28, 2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
belt: blue
irl name: would rather not say
in game name:Toriguy15b
fourm activity 1-10:1/2
in game activity 1-10: 9
best mods: lolnade3, alot of sword mods, joustingfixed and there is a mod that I cant remember the name of(was like twinwords dojo or something)
why do you want to join BA: because i want a clan to join so i thought I might try join this clan since I've heard it's a pretty good clan
opinion
Originally Posted by Toriguy15b View Post
belt: blue
irl name: would rather not say
in game name:Toriguy15b
fourm activity 1-10:1/2
in game activity 1-10: 9
best mods: lolnade3, alot of sword mods, joustingfixed and there is a mod that I cant remember the name of(was like twinwords dojo or something)
why do you want to join BA: because i want a clan to join so i thought I might try join this clan since I've heard it's a pretty good clan

max do you think this guy is good?
Application
Im age 10 and am a blue belt uh i play toribash daily...I've been called by many a pro which is there opinion.I love playing toribash.I play it everyday.On school days i play it in the afternoon and night.On weekends or when there is no school i play in the morning,afternoon,and night,I've been someone in your clan about 3 or 4 times in spirit wrestling and I've beat many people including people in clans.I'm a 2nd dan black belt in real life I'm asian and live in the U.S ( Worcester,MA )