Toribash
Well tis head is for me and yes i do have a couple qualms with their music (unapologetic sampling) the suits remind me of tron, therefore incurring a childhood wrath. So dammit superbank you better not sell my head.
Originally Posted by WellWasted View Post
Well tis head is for me and yes i do have a couple qualms with their music (unapologetic sampling) the suits remind me of tron, therefore incurring a childhood wrath. So dammit superbank you better not sell my head.

I'm not selling your head dude. I put it as "SOLD" in the shop. Sold to you.

Yeah, some of their sampling is bad. Like Robot Rock its the same guitar line over and over for minutes and they didn't even play the guitar.
Originally Posted by superbank View Post
Yeah, some of their sampling is bad. Like Robot Rock its the same guitar line over and over for minutes and they didn't even play the guitar.

i like robot rock >.>
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by superbank View Post
I'm not selling your head dude. I put it as "SOLD" in the shop. Sold to you.

Actually, they did play the parts with real instruments, they just looped it.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Actually, they did play the parts with real instruments, they just looped it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-NdjuAl6PQ&NR=1

Go to 8:00. Many of their songs have big pieces (maybe not big, but bigger than I'd like them to be) of songs sampled but Robot Rock stands out because its so repetitive and so long.
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
pretty sweet head. keep making more. i like the simplicity.

I have a shop now with more heads, edited into the first post.