Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Urban Clan Video Event (500k+ TC Prize Pool)

Hi there guys, we here at UrbanUnit are at that point again where we need a clan video to showcase out replays.
Single player, Multiplayer, maybe the odd realism thrown in there?
Either way, we want YOU to make it!
This once in a life time opportunity for you to make our clan video is something you video makers don't want to miss!

We all want to be in it, no-one gets left out, even the inactive guys get in, capiche?
We want you to use one of these 3 songs, you can choose whichever one you like:

It must be at least 1 minute, we don't want any 30 second edits.
They're all nice but not what we're after.
(Cool intros for each player are a bonus, our egos need a good ol' fashioned inflating)

1st. 350k
2nd. 125k
Bonus for someone who we think did an awesome job but wasn't quite what we were after: 25k

Alright, here we have a zip file with every replay we want in the video.
You must include a decent amount of replays from every member, edit them however you like, but we want it to be AWESOME.

The whole of Urban will judge your videos, feel free to upload them to your Youtube channel and give us wips.
As this is essentially for us we can give you tips on where we'd like the video to go if you post wips.
WE CAN HELP YOU, LISTEN TO US.

Russian translation:

blblblblbl)))))

Brazillian translation:

Alguem br?

Huge thanks to Tarlan, Colossus and Mimic for the translations!

Deadline: Delayed until more videos are finished!
Last edited by leilak; Feb 15, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
All of the songs you have to use are in the first post.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post

sorry at 2: 35 the screen Is black idk why ;(
-----
and im really sorry for the rush being in put... i just really dont know anything else i could add... i wanted to add magic bullet looks to each the replay but... when i press edit it not responds ... and thats how i only got mbl on the 1st replay... :/

---

If i saw right u used only blury effect on start and snow rain on later... Not much editing done thought :/
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
---

If i saw right u used only blury effect on start and snow rain on later... Not much editing done thought :/

I edit how i want

and you aint a judge bro
eh
Sou brasileiro, e quem for ai br, queria saber.. Eu sou de um clâ totalmente brasileiro... Mais queria saber se posso postar um vídeo da urban

Translate do google:

I am Brazilian, and who is Brazilian, wanted to know .. I am a Brazilian clan totally ... Most wanted to know if I can post a video of urban??
-----
Sou brasileiro, e quem for ai br, queria saber.. Eu sou de um clâ totalmente brasileiro... Mais queria saber se posso postar um vídeo da urban

Translate do google:

I am Brazilian, and who is Brazilian, wanted to know .. I am a Brazilian clan totally ... Most wanted to know if I can post a video of urban??

hehe... Thanks ;)
Last edited by MyShared; Jan 6, 2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Foço força e fé (Y'H
[Angels]- [OBT]
Originally Posted by MyShared View Post

Translate do google:

-----

Translate do google:

hehe... Thanks ;)

We encourage you to make a video for us, which is the point of this event, regardless of the clan you're in.

So yes, you can make a video of us.
Hehe, thanks for listening .. I will do so, just need the replays of some people in the group D:
Foço força e fé (Y'H
[Angels]- [OBT]
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Can we use more than 1 song?

Yeah but it has to be of the three songs we selected.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
I edit how i want

and you aint a judge bro

---

I know every one gotz bit different Style didnt mean tht as bad thing
I was wondering, personnel urban unit, I put shaders? to I almost finished, but without shaders, I do feel better with other shaders?
-----
PLEASE LEAVE UNTIL THE DEADLINE DAY 9 or 8, I'M ENDING, thanks!!!
Last edited by MyShared; Jan 8, 2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Foço força e fé (Y'H
[Angels]- [OBT]