Toribash
Thanks, lumi. Also, the reason why I grab on my manipulation replays is simple: whenever I manage to throw uke up in the air to start the manip, I get forced to go to the opposite direction, that's the biggest problem I'm facing while doing these replays, I'll take some time and try to make a manipulation without grab.
:^)
i liked the opener.flow was pretty good tho, only thing tht looks weird tht asskick kinda haha but lets say , 8/10
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
here's a replay i made recently. It's not manipulation, I'm still having troubles with not grabbing or not going the opposite direction. I also think replays are much more inspirational based than forcing myself doing a specific kind of replay.
Attached Files
A_ nights in white satin.rpl (217.8 KB, 19 views)
Everything looked good and all in one smooth flow. But it would be cool if you threw that glute at the head.
I did, it was a slight touch, but it actually hit the head. Problem about that is, because it's so close, 1 frame changes everything, it's really hard to aim that correctly, also taking the fact that the glute is one of those joints that when removed from the body moves randomly.
Nice replay
the opener was pretty cool. Though, I thought you were going to raise your right shoulder and extend perc to go for more of a manip lift. Regardless, the opener was nice

I think he first hit could have been aimed a little better, but it's all good.

Loved the 2nd hit.
Glute DM's were good. (I love back kick DM's)
Also the skeet was pretty good as well
just for the bump I'll be posting this replay, it's sort of manip (it's not that new, but I don't really remember getting any CnC on it).
Attached Files
The first kick looked a bit weak. But the other boom kicks were really good and on spot. I really like when you threw that one joint up so high in the air.
bumpy bump
thanks, niceflames.

I really expect more comments, soon I'll start working on my new one, but not getting much CnC really brings me down.