Ranking
Calm the fuck down rob, Jesus, you will have to deal with it, if you start yelling at people to not have a nice conversation in a clan thread, then most people will leave. Just some advice to not yell at people, but you may run this clan how you like
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Calm the fuck down rob, Jesus, you will have to deal with it, if you start yelling at people to not have a nice conversation in a clan thread, then most people will leave. Just some advice to not yell at people, but you may run this clan how you like

Agreed completely. And even if you are mad at someone, pm them calmly about it, not yell in the thread c:
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Introductions
ANYWAY.. I think some friendly introductions are in order since this is a new clan with new members and all. I'll go ahead and start. Feel free to follow my lead

I am Pindar, your Co-leader. I'm 20 and I'm from California, USA (-8GMT) I'm a college student so my gaming hours will go down when winter break is over, but I still plan on keeping up with the clan as much as I can.

Also, say hello to Timon. He's my toribash buddy. And his brother's name is Pumba ;)

:3

Last edited by Pindar; Jan 8, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
HIAAAA TIMON!!!

And you yell at people for spamming -_- *slow clap*
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
yes well we discussed it in private. As you can see, I am attempting to change the subject so no more hate on the thread please :3
Ok, so.
I gave you a day, and you have 2 hours left to make the first post acceptable.
You made someone delete a post which would have been an acceptable first post.
And 90% of this thread is pure spam, please try and keep posts useful and not just "hi" or "what's going on".

While the thread is yours, yes, these people are trying to help and your reputation will eventually matter.
Either way, a few hours left to make this clan abide by the rules.
Pm me if you need specific help
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Ok, so.
I gave you a day, and you have 2 hours left to make the first post acceptable.
You made someone delete a post which would have been an acceptable first post.
And 90% of this thread is pure spam, please try and keep posts useful and not just "hi" or "what's going on".

While the thread is yours, yes, these people are trying to help and your reputation will eventually matter.
Either way, a few hours left to make this clan abide by the rules.
Pm me if you need specific help

I'm helping them write a DSC. Just fixing up on a banner. I'll PM mrrobson to put back up the one I sent him
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Closed because new thread.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.