Toribash
First decap? Like hell I remember. A cool decap? Yeah sure, back when the judo server wasn't judofrac.tbm I hugged a guy and his head popped off.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
What was you're first opener
In what mod,in what year and date (if you don't remember its fine) ,what was it called.
.................just.......no..........
What do you really think about toribash
I think it a fighting stimulator as in the of fighting since there stupid mods now it not a fighting stomulator.
.................just.......no..........
stimulator or stomulator, I think you've been using toribash wrong
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Um, what exactly do you mean by that.
-----
Damn ninjas!
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 3, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Lmao what?! Dude you need to stop making threads.
To answer your question (at least as far as the title goes) I think it's a very unique fighting game.
piratez
Stop posting, and start paying attention at school.

On topic: (From what I could translate) When I first started playing toribash I hated it because it was so difficult. It is such a unique game, and is difficult for anyone who is new. It isn't like a shooter or mmorpg where if you have played one before you are good at any. There is nothing like toribash out there. If someone who is -blue belt and say they are good at the game must be a really quick learner. Those were my first thoughts.

I played the game on and off for a few months. (On my old acc) And I slowly got better and better. The better I got the more I liked the game. I then started to get on the forums and posting and things like that. I eventually got to attached to toribash's immature community and now toribash is the only game i play. other than skyrim.

So to sum it up:

First thoughts: It was too hard to get used to, Tutorial didn't explain much, I hated it to be honest.

Now: I love it. It is an amazing game.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie