Toribash
Original Post
[EVENT] Trendy's Giveaway!
Hello and Welcome to Trendy's Giveaway where I will be giving an item every time i say 'Ok... I will use the hat'

Rules are simple: Post a reasonable 2 sentences why you want to win and I will add your name to the hat. No using alts to post and there must be atleast 13 posts for me to use the hat. One more thing: you must have atleast 100 posts to enter to prevent mass alt farming.

Examples of a reason:

Reason

Donations This Week: (Your name will appear here with your name on. Plus, if you donate, I will put your name on the hat TWICE every time you post

MonkeyFrog
Burnedbug
Luke5815

Prize this week: TC again

Ps: Don't repeat your reasons all the time
Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 21, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
I would like to win so that I can finally get a full set, and if I win, I will not kill you in your sleep. ♥

RAPE,
Juryoki

If you want to derp...

Damnit, I'm only a few minutes late.

Long version: I believe I deserve to win because I'm not going to lie about needing TC. I don't really need it, but I will invest it to a good cause and I believe that's what matters. TC isn't an income I rely on. It's something I spend to enjoy my time and that is exactly what I will spend it on. To have some good time in-game and enhance the gameplay.

So, yeah... I don't have any better reason than any of the guys here, but neither do they. We all want it, but don't need it.

Short version: Give it to me or I'll convince North Korea to nuke you and you only.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
The winner is.... ABNOUB123! You win.... 62 TC!
-----
Loving that app neo! ill give you 1 tc because you made my day
-----
61tc* on abnoub
Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow... Thanks!

That 1TC is (not) really important to me. You can be sure that I will spend it on a good cause.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank you TrendyKill.

Any estimate when the next hat-draw will be?
-Insert meaningful quote here-
I really want to win orc dq because i will have a good chance of winning it because orc dq is a shit item.
I wanna win because, Ive made you a avvy right there.
also, I luv you brother, lol I really would like a head texture from you sir.
Thats my final answer.

Now you see guys, I made 3 sentences. Yea i beat all of you sick people,
nah im just playing. But i wanna win though
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I want to win because I really need to get a better reputation and i want a better career on this forum and i need the tc :3. This really means alot to me and if i win i will love you forever.
eVo