Ranking
Ok, hold on. Watch Seduction, then watch FUCK YES. FUCK YES seemed like someone with a lot of skill made it. Seduction, not so much. ON top of that, FUCK YES does seem very familiar. If you made it, good job. If you stole it, fuck you.
previously known as Lopsin
SHIT!i just realized i didnt post this "Me,Tamakuu and Dobby Collabed on Fuck yes" opener is Tamakuu 2 booms are dobbys the ending is mine.I totalled fucked up the flow they had going on.
damn im gettin old
HUE
Attached Files
!vel-abuza.rpl (295.1 KB, 6 views)
!vel-i want mhy head back.rpl (107.4 KB, 5 views)
!vel-Ned Flanders.rpl (145.6 KB, 8 views)
!vel-devils tower.rpl (101.5 KB, 7 views)
hurrmooo-v2.rpl (46.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Velair; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
damn im gettin old
Please try to keep comments not regarded the replays out of your post
To answer your question i quit to help TamaKuu with his clan.
damn im gettin old
How about you get some REAL cnc, yo, instead of some offtopic whatever.
Ned Flanders:
The opener was solid, and the first dm's were pretty fast and whatnot, I liked them despite
the grabbyness. Unfortunately it all goes downhill from there. If you're going for realism,
then try to stay on your feet as much as possible. even if you aren't try to keep it all..
smooth, the movement was rather choppy and fuck all, plus it didn't really accomplish
anything. Also you could have gotten more dms on those first strikes if you edited it
a little more.

Devil's Tower:
Now this one is a lot better imo.
Again, the opener was pretty solid, if a little stiff, and the splitkick is great, but yeh
gotta be more ambitious with your dm's. What you should have done is pulled back the
leg earlier so the torso doesn't push away from you so much and gone for another strike.

Antleronio has been shamed:
The only thing I really like about this, that's YOUR part I mean, is the flip. it was pretty
smooth and stuff, which is nice, but it all falls apart after that. the kicks were bad,
the ending bit was bad, etc.

Everyone starts somewhere, and you've got a pretty good one.
I came here to laugh at you
Ned flanders- 6/10
I feel you could've done much more with that replay. I tell this to a lot of people.
You should see what you can do as in make a madman.
The punch could've been more of a BOOM.
You shouldn't let uke touch your head, it's a turn off for some people.
After you get the DM's you loose it, it goes from alright to pretty bad.
The pose was weird, looked like you were going to rape uke's dead body.
I know you can do better than this because of the opener. :P
So make one replay that is just a stand out replay.
I'll be back to see it for sure.
~Jucke
vaticano 3, It was a good replay I would have liked a decap at the end but When I edited it to try it I saw that you couldnt in that situation so good job
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
So instead of cnc'ing each of your replays, I'll tell you what you have to work on.
Your flow seems good enough.
Your movement is too stiff and twitchy, now I'm not saying "RELAX MORE CUZ THATS THE ONLY WAY", you can make your movement look less stiff by using your joints more instead of leaving a joint as it is for a lot of frames.
The way you move looks like you know what you're aiming for (which is nice) but you have trouble excecuting what you're aiming to do. This is a problem most replaymakers face, and the only way to fix it is practise practise practise.

Pretty good replays, try to keep these in mind and you'll get better in no time.