Toribash

this would be the raw animation, do you want it more smooth, less smooth, a name added? a new size? any wishes? ^^

Originally Posted by NinjaAiPoM View Post
nice avatar ^^^

thx ^^

something like this possible?
or would you like to have it streched to 100x100? do you want the "owned" to shake? another colour?
feel free to tell me ^^
Last edited by nopa; Jul 8, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
im going to send a replay in soon, let me look for one
and a couple of questions
Can i have an avatar sized one? 100x100
Can you add detail around the replay like a normal rendered avi then animation in it?
how much would that cost?
there is a 100x59 sized strip one post over yours, i can propably make them 100x100 too, shoul not be a problem.

the cost depends on the effort i had to put into it, 1500TC would be minimum and 2500TC the maximum, something in between.

I will not use avi or mng, i will stay with gif, sorry for that.
for an avatar with your name on it the cost would be about 1600 or 1700.

if requested, some special effects can now be added
Last edited by nopa; Jul 8, 2008 at 10:14 PM.
sure, dont forget to make the bachground transparent so i can just stick it over the animation, and tell me a bit how you want the replay to look like, should i add effects, like screen shakes when something breaks? or make the time stop and turn the camera matrix style?
or do you want it classic, nothing else added exept your background?

and you can already send me the replay, so i can work on it while oyu work on the background ^_^

thx
Uhh, yeah. I'd like this to have a fade in effect, where in the begining it fades into the replay, and the size to be 81x45 (I know, very small)
Attached Files
@@very quick madman.rpl (110.3 KB, 12 views)
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.

something like this? if there is any problem like the fade in being too short plase tell me, I will remake this one anyways as there seems to be a frame missing.
just tell me everything that you would like to have changed.
thank you in advance ^_^
The fade in effect is good, but I need the whole animation to be 15 frames. Just start with the arms almost down by the sides and stop when I get him completely dismembered. The fade in effect should probably be about 4 frames.
Also, I'm going to need the download link.
Last edited by Beeh; Jul 10, 2008 at 06:14 AM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.