Ranking
PS2 and Xbox stuff like Gran Turismo 4, Elder scrolls oblivion, Baulders Gate, SSX Tricky among other things and later on SSX on Tour, some Sonic game (It sucked), Virtua Fighter something, a game about Fairly Odd parents that was actually pretty good etc etc etc. Also short stints with halo 2 and GTA Vice city iirc before they got taken away for being too violent. Still can't find Halo 2 to complete my collection on Halo games ;~;

I just realized that I played way to many games. I remember when I burnt out a PS2 by leaving it on for 3 days straight and then putting a towel on it for another day. Still have both of them, slim versions that were silver and black, but I'm getting off topic. I played way to many games when I was younger and I guess I still do.
-----
Oh and my absolute favourite was Sponge Bob: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Mar 11, 2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
ManlyPotato: YES. BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM WAS THE SHIT. Alrighty yeah.

My first systems were the Sega Dreamcast, the Gamecube, and the Xbox. For Sega Dreamcast, Sonic Adventure/Adventure 2 was the only game I can remember. I only really watched my brother play these, other than that I just played to raise chao

For the Gamecube, oh man. SSBM, basically. I also played Mario Kart Double Dash a lot too, because my friends always liked to play that one minigame where you just throw bombs at eachother the whole time. ._. Ty, The Tasmanian Tiger was really fun too, I had them all. c:

Xbox was probably the worst mistake of my parents' life. My dad brought home an xbox launch week xbox, and got us Halo 1. At the time I was 3, so I really just watched my dad play. When Halo 2 came out, oh lawd. I played it every day 24/7. My neighbors always had LANs for halo 2, and eventually I got about Quadshotting, BXRing, BYXRing, etc. I grew up with the name "sniper" around them.
Now, I'm a really religious Halo player (boo, halo 4 sucks) that's had a sponsorship with Masonyx from 2010-2012. I played on a few teams and went to a few MLG tournaments. (:
http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/Rea...g=Toastysaurus
http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/Rea...g=Toastytastic
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

this game, dirtbike 3d

Only had pc with windows 98 back then.

pacman
pinball
doom
streetfighter
zombiesmashers
midtown madness
Counterstrike
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 11, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
i love my game cube
super smash bros -gamecube i miss having a copy of this
mariokart-gamecube i love beating everyone at it
sonic collection- gamecube amazing
sonic adventure battle 2 - gamecube i love raising chaos
FFVIII <- first game ever played (at age 4.... lolwhat?)
Age of Empires 1
Pac-Man
Ms. Pac-Man
Spyro (1 2 and 3)
Crash Bandicoot
Space Invaders
Break-out
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I remember age of empires. First and second.
/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy/bigdaddy
If you know what i mean :d
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Now would you kindly go and buy our game? Also the first PC game I played was Age of Empires 3.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
My first console was a SNES and my favourite games were:

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past
2. Top Gear
3. Final Fight: Guy
4. Super Mario World
5. Captain Commando

Also played Doom and Doom 2 a lot in my cousin's PC.
Last edited by Rafael; Mar 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM.