Toribash
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
-Could've done some more interesting transitions
-The glare on the feet in the spars is ugly and looks really cheesy and it didn't look right in the final replay either
-Orange dirt/smoke whatever overlay over grass/blue sky and grey shaders and atmospheres
-Don't lower max fps in toribash if you're going to slow down like with the skateboarding replay
-Text fits with the oblivion thumbnail, yeay.

I'm not sure what you have to do irl but I feel like this video shouldn't have taken longer than 2 1/2 hours to make tops

I have good return about the actual version, so I will wait a bit before a decision. Btw Oblivion didn't seen it yet.
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 4, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Replays were awesome
the rest of my comments are still the same, felt very brown.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
I'm not sure what you have to do irl but I feel like this video shouldn't have taken longer than 2 1/2 hours to make tops

just finding and choosing which replays to use, takes longer than that.

just recording the replays, takes longer than that.

just arranging the replays and deciding where each replay fits, planning the vid out, takes longer than that.

a simple one replay vid would take longer than that.

each individual aspect of making a vid, even one with minimal editing, takes longer than that.

Never tell someone how long something should take to make, without having similar experience in those areas.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Never tell someone how long something should take to make, without having similar experience in those areas.

This took me 4 hours to make. Over 2 days.
Recording and editing.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
a simple one replay vid would take longer than that.

1 hr

~B
Well shit, you got a name change, like Im supposed to know that.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 9, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Sorry about not dropping my sooner, I was out of the country for a few days and then I had some stuff to do.

I'll give you my full insight on the video, but first a huge thanks for making it!!!! <3

Wall of CnC

Overall, I loved the video. I only pointed out my opinion so thoroughly to let you know stuff that maybe could help you get even better, because honestly it's a hell of a great video and all your work on the video-making community is remarkable.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Very nice work Mocu.
I didn't know that heros went around killing everyone in the dark,
but okay >;3

100/10
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Sorry about not dropping my sooner, I was out of the country for a few days and then I had some stuff to do.

I'll give you my full insight on the video, but first a huge thanks for making it!!!! <3

Wall of CnC

Overall, I loved the video. I only pointed out my opinion so thoroughly to let you know stuff that maybe could help you get even better, because honestly it's a hell of a great video and all your work on the video-making community is remarkable.

I can see you really studied it

Whenever I make a video, I try to go beyond the simple framework of the game. Atmosphere and to give a little life in this virtual world. Maybe a little of your own personality shines there (and mine too, probably ;) ).
My video has helped you to revisit some of your replays, that you could see with new eyes and find a little life, a little breath in this video was quite the challenge for me. This aspect is more important to me than the quality of the effects, which is quickly forgotten when it's the fifth time you watch the video.
I had to make choices, sometimes difficult for framing, color, place of a replay, etc.. I take into account your remarks, I also approve of the vast majority.
The quality of your replays obviously helps a lot to give this rendering quality.
It was an honor for me to make this video.

Originally Posted by Luke5815 View Post
wow....just wow
congratz on namechange btw
and /offtopic when will new bro of agility come?