Toribash
Cr1tikal is amazing, actually.
His Dora the Explorer commentary is gold.

Also: Stamper and OneyNG live like 15 minutes away from me.
ManOnFireFilms.

Those guys are awesome, not to mention all devilishly handsome.

Serious answer, RoosterTeeth and Yogscast probably eat up most of my viewing time.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post

I don't personally like him.. I like the videos that he uses. Because some of the videos = Haven't seen before
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
Recently into vice and ManOnFireFilms will always be something I'll watch. Also RoosterTeeth is nice too.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS

That's fucking awesome. Did you ever see 'em?

Also forgot to mention that I like Cr1tikal a lot too, or penguinz0.
The game choices he makes.. omg.
All Rwj does is comment on other peoples content, and somehow he's classed as an 'internet comedian'.

I might compose a list of the shittiest Youtubers who have ever existed, starting with RWJ, Pewdiepie and Fred.

You just don't get it, do you?
It's not about what's funny to YOU, it's about what sells, which, in the teenager filled internet, is all the overused, unoriginal jokes that RWJ, pewdiepie and whoever else, produce in their videos. If you haven't noticed, simple minds= profit, RWJ simply abuses it so there is no reason to hate on a person who makes money off of people's stupidity.
Last edited by Taigi; Mar 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Taigi View Post
You just don't get it, do you?
It's not about what's funny to YOU, it's about what sells, which, in the teenager filled internet, is all the overused, unoriginal jokes that RWJ, pewdiepie and whoever else, produce in their videos. If you haven't noticed, simple minds= profit, RWJ simply abuses it so there is no reason to hate on a person who makes money off of people's stupidity.

What do you mean there's no reason to hate someone who makes money off of peoples feeble-mindedness? I think there's a lot of reasons to hate someone who promotes/creates unoriginal content, and exploits society's idiotic teenagers.
Please explain further as to why we all should accept the fact that people like RWJ are more famous than Youtubers who actually have talent, like OneyNG and VSauce.
Last edited by Wicked; Mar 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM.