Toribash
You made a few mistakes. First of all, your brush is either too sharp or you didn't add enough strokes. You can see the pixel lines on your black outlines. If you remove the white glow it might look better. If you use a softer brush focusing more on using tablet pressure and size/opacity control, you could've made the contours more circular. Instead of just using one line to go all the way around, us smaller but more strokes and then trim any excess. Make sure you do this in transparent layers of black, color, then whatever you want under, but you probably knew that.

Secondly, the teeth aren't very symmetrical. the tooth on the left side of the picture is fanning out than the other, but unless you were going for an uneven or unequal style that's not going to work. The eye sockets are different sizes and I would recommend adding a little skull on the left side of his (her?) left socket.

Your shading is good, better than I can do realistically. It looks like you have a hard time showing 3-D shading though.

I would recommend a reference picture, also.

Happy drawing!
hmm... do you know just how hard making things symetrical is?
no face on this earth is perfectly symetrical, and I'm only 16, so I'd say I did a pretty damn good job ^^

what I did isn't 3-D shading? when is shading not 3-D?
Former Item Forger
Holy mother of penis, I just died of amazement. *falls over*
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
well, it all has to do with how comfortable you are with the program you're drawing into. I've been working with photoshop for a long time, so the transition from paper+pencil/pen to tablet was rather easy for me ^^
Former Item Forger
Damn that's good. I want a tablet very badly now!
"I have not told half of what I saw." ~ Marco Polo
just remember what I stated ku0, if you get a tablet, it wont make you a great artist.
it's a tool, not a magical lantern ;) XD I like your avatar btw ^^
Former Item Forger