Ranking
The less you search, more chances you got to find good girl. Why? Because when you are searching for something (for a gf in this case), every girl that kinda 'fits' with you, you will think that she is the right one. But the life isn't so simple. So, if you want to find the right girl, stop searching and go to nice places (e.g.: 0,5% chances of finding a nice girl in a party [depends on the party, ofc]).

And also, be yourself, you don't need someone that likes you while you are acting in a non-natural way, it will kill you inside. So remember, be yourself.

Or be Tripstone, he gets all the ladies.

Sorry for the orr-topic post, but thats MY opinion <3
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Going to a party is an temporary sense of happyness, where you make one-night childhood friends. Isn't so good at all.

Also, I gotta ask, is it you in your avvy?

Yes, that's me and my lil' prince.
I lock her in my kitchen and she feeds me occasionally
Nah just kidding. I try to tell her how beautiful she is uhh... at least once a day, and I'm always nice :3
I ignore her all the time. Then when an akward moment comes up. I tell her how much I love her and how special she is. And then I ignore her somemore after she gets mad im ignoring her
lurking
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I treat her with a swift back hand.

One time I cooked her a romantic meal n crap.
Divorced parents so 2 houses, my dad's a lot bigger and he was away on business for a few days.
Invited her over about 8, cooked some dough balls with garlic butter to start and greeted her at the door with 12 roses.
Led her to the table, set for 2 in a candle-lit room, and a wine rack on the wall with a choice of 3.
Despite the main course being a salmon fillet, drizzled in lemon and herbs, with new potatoes and salad, she opted for the red wine. (got a back hand for choosing the wrong wine, however, we press on)
Sat down to dinner, with a mix of her favourite music, then for afters was a strawberry roulade (kinda like a swiss roll with meringue and suger dusting), and the best drink ever - nesquik.
We then moved the the back room, to watch her choice of movie from her favourites (V for Vendetta, Spiderman 3, Love Actully and some others), she chose the soppy one, then things got jiggy about 3/4 of the way through, along with a massage for her.
And that, my friends, is how you do it.
I also took her to the theatre but feh

I'm also now bankrupt

Can I replace her?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Can I replace her?

yfw you will never be anyone's beautiful girlfriend.
I came here to laugh at you
I beat her. Often.
I think she's starting to get sick of being beat, but I can't help it.
I think it's starting to strain our relationship, everytime I beat her she asks why I have to, what she can do to improve, so on. And I just tell her, time will tell. One day the beating will stop.

But to be fair, she isn't that good at chess.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I beat her. Often.
I think she's starting to get sick of being beat, but I can't help it.
I think it's starting to strain our relationship, everytime I beat her she asks why I have to, what she can do to improve, so on. And I just tell her, time will tell. One day the beating will stop.

But to be fair, she isn't that good at chess.

10/10

And Lorrtex, leafe erf alonm
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I treat every girl like treasure, but mostly I get pushed around and made fun of.

So yeah.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~