Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Its good, but not that good.
Things you could improve on is getting the tori to flow with the music a big more
instead of switching scenes every 5 seconds cause that de-synconizes the music and the movement made by the tori.

other improvements you could of done is adjust the lighting in the video,
the camera flare makes it a bit hard to see the tori and the shadows is too much and covers up much of the detail and really hard to see the tori.

Other things I think would be great to the video is if you change it to first person once and a while instead of recording in one position. Also the
smoke effect is pretty cool but you should make it a bit more visible in the video. In the future maybe you could change the landscape or something
and texturize the floor and give it a setting.

but overall not bad.
Last edited by JackerFx; Apr 19, 2013 at 03:57 AM.

1. IDK what is the purpose of the vid, is it just showing largekilla's good videos?
2. less narrative, do you rlly just want to show largekilla's good videos? I mean, yeah I've seen your vid such as brother of agility etc. Those videos have a good narrative wich make us want to know "Oh sshii, he lost. what will happen to the f*cking world if he died?" and a good narrative also make us emotional "F*ck off demon! you can't beat him just give up!" and this video, IN MY OPINION, it's boring
3. is it a combine plot? I mean the video is like solo trick-parkour-destroying uke-spar with uke-parkour, you didn't pick it randomly right?
4. in 27-30 there are 2 suns/light source. it's kinda confusing especially the little sun. it shows from out of no where and it's kinda shocking me, in fact when it shows I was like "what's that?" I don't lie. why? becoz it's like Boom! a little sun comes up and reflecting a light.
5. for the music, unfortunately, my speakers are crashed so I can't hear it

-I like the bg wich is fit to largekilla's tori, I mean his set and his joints
-nice camera movement

*NOTE : you were asking for our opinion so this is my opinion, don't be angry.
adsfjksf
Originally Posted by JackerFx View Post
Its good, but not that good.
Things you could improve on is getting the tori to flow with the music a big more
instead of switching scenes every 5 seconds cause that de-synconizes the music and the movement made by the tori.

other improvements you could of done is adjust the lighting in the video,
the camera flare makes it a bit hard to see the tori and the shadows is too much and covers up much of the detail and really hard to see the tori.

Other things I think would be great to the video is if you change it to first person once and a while instead of recording in one position. Also the
smoke effect is pretty cool but you should make it a bit more visible in the video. In the future maybe you could change the landscape or something
and texturize the floor and give it a setting.

but overall not bad.

Thanks for your comments. For your switching scenery and camera shadow, i just don't know what you are talking about. Are we talking about the same video ?

Recording in first person SUCKS. That's make a lot of bugs and the perspective is wrong.

Texturize the ground... >_>' ... I will just say nothing about that.

Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
1. IDK what is the purpose of the vid, is it just showing largekilla's good videos?
2. less narrative, do you rlly just want to show largekilla's good videos? I mean, yeah I've seen your vid such as brother of agility etc. Those videos have a good narrative wich make us want to know "Oh sshii, he lost. what will happen to the f*cking world if he died?" and a good narrative also make us emotional "F*ck off demon! you can't beat him just give up!" and this video, IN MY OPINION, it's boring
3. is it a combine plot? I mean the video is like solo trick-parkour-destroying uke-spar with uke-parkour, you didn't pick it randomly right?
4. in 27-30 there are 2 suns/light source. it's kinda confusing especially the little sun. it shows from out of no where and it's kinda shocking me, in fact when it shows I was like "what's that?" I don't lie. why? becoz it's like Boom! a little sun comes up and reflecting a light.
5. for the music, unfortunately, my speakers are crashed so I can't hear it

-I like the bg wich is fit to largekilla's tori, I mean his set and his joints
-nice camera movement

*NOTE : you were asking for our opinion so this is my opinion, don't be angry.

So, you are saying the video is boring because there isnt any scenario.... But, it is a "music video" and you havent any speakers... So, first, watch the video in REAL conditions before starting commenting.

Sorry guys, i have nothing with all kind of comments, but your both comments are pretty weirds.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Oh god, those last two comments. Really guys? really!?
-implying that every vid needs a narrative not to be boring
-implying that you should keep the scene for 1minute so it runs with the music?(idk wtf ur talking about, it fits fine)
-implying that recording in first person is actually!(guess what it's not!)
Your messed up world enthrills me
dude..
it's my opinion, everyone have a different opinion about it and I stick itnto my opinion.
I told you the fact that I got bored when I watch the video I mean I think it's better to get largekilla's replay and watch it while I'm hearing a music
adsfjksf
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
dude..
it's my opinion, everyone have a different opinion about it and I stick itnto my opinion.
I told you the fact that I got bored when I watch the video I mean I think it's better to get largekilla's replay and watch it while I'm hearing a music

I know that's your opinion, what could it be else? The fact is that this video is made to follow the music, what is the value of your opinion, since you told me not to have it?

So, about story line, only brother of aglity 1 & 2 + Fallen shadow are ok, all other toribash videos are boring. I keep the idea your opinion is weird.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Nvm mocu, its just a matter of perspective. I think your are doing a great job so far.
In fact for me your videos with story line are borring
I love you keep the old school sauce.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
He's making a style of vid, and you're telling him to go do another. This sub-forum is for critique!You can't tell someone who is doing a drama movie to put in comedy scenes in it just cause you don't like drama! Purpose of the video is a showcase of largekilla and he's doing a really good job at it. Sorry for going off-topic heh.
Your messed up world enthrills me
hmph.
you're too arrogant mocu
you were just like "This is me! I'm the best video maker here! Imma perfect! No one said that I made a bad video huh? it's becoz I'm the best video maker!"
see?
well yea you're good but not PERFECT
I see that once people giving a bad CnC on your video you were like "r u crazy?"
well I'll stop arguming though
adsfjksf