Toribash
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Just one more hit.

the opener and spinkick were nice, but a replay like that needs to be more fancy. I didn't like how you just sat down after the decap.

440/450
NOODLE ARMS
I was always right there for you, I thought I was special too
What happened to us? Bitch, I'm killing whats left of you
Attached Files
Grandma's Basement.rpl (292.3 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Lucid; Aug 21, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
Fugly pose, weak boom.

Try to put more emphasis in your movements and keep the flow instead of stopping in the middle of a replay.
Pretty good though, keep it up.
Last edited by Pwr; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:04 AM.
ehh opener, opener challenge cant say much
first transition was nice, but you broke the flow with that punch(it was incredibly stylish btw
I liked the split even though it was kinda weak, and even when you were so far away it didnt give you that little ooomph that looked good. the quick contracting of your knees makes it very jerky, the couble core was nice and I have a weakness for splits like that. ehhhh, now after that was where you got off, your left arm was very stiff and you easily killed the flow with that last kick
just re-edit if possible and your golden
p.s. I think you could have 4gotten something better then a decap
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
First 100 frames were from an opener challenge

You really were Out Of Control (In a good way)^_^.
Alright First up I know it's from Opener challenge n' shit but you made it looked somewhat decent be cause that opener wasn't so great but anyway.... the first
punch thingy was good but when it came for the first kick thing you could have gotten tons more destruction instead of just the split then after you did that back kick into uke's groin which was ok, then there was the crotch boom thingy which was great but I'd like it better of you got the little square piece out of his balls then you you grabbed uke's upper body to pull him closer which I think was unneeded. But over it was a great replay and the pose was nice :] Great job mang.
i am the best in toribash
Opener was nice until you did the thing. Both hits were smooth and powerful. (and Boomy)

Try not to do the thing. I didn't like it.

17/24
NOODLE ARMS