Toribash
Well then, 8/10
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
I think this is unnecessary, it's like a paint drawing, just video...

I understand that you're trying to be funny, but come ooon.
The thread has already been spammed to shit with comments which you'd expect on such a vid, mostly sarcasm.

To critique the video: Restart, try to actually animate something good, come here for comments and critique.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
I think this is unnecessary, it's like a paint drawing, just video...

I understand that you're trying to be funny, but come ooon.
The thread has already been spammed to shit with comments which you'd expect on such a vid, mostly sarcasm.

To critique the video: Restart, try to actually animate something good, come here for comments and critique.

The only reason I did this video was for a laugh and see if it can put a smile on someones face.

So do you know what? Don't comment on threads you don't like, its pathetic, all you were trying to do there was put me down because YOU didn't like it.

Some people may have different point of view on what the define as "funny" to you, so do everyone a favor and next time you see a thread like this that's all about a laugh and you don't like it LEAVE IT ALONE you'll get no where.

As I have said in a comment, I already know there sarcastic and that's why I like them because it gives me a giggle.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
just because it's a joke video doesn't mean it can't get criticism, which in this case was deserved. it wasn't funny.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
just because it's a joke video doesn't mean it can't get criticism, which in this case was deserved. it wasn't funny.

I didn't mean it like that I meant that comment he made sounds like it was aimed specifically at me (hard to explain read it as if you had made the video it sounds like its just trying to be offensive)

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang