Ranking
Anything in Lithuania? It's a small country and travelling here is cheap, so I could search for the bottle practically anywhere.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Anything in New York?

It was hidden there in 2011, so that all tourists have long found it, I believe.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Anything in Lithuania? It's a small country and travelling here is cheap, so I could search for the bottle practically anywhere.

Ye, maybe in Vilnius (september 2013, almost new ). I will PM you soon with coordinates.
Anything in the UK at all?

I'll probably be able to travel around quite a way to find it :o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Anything in Poland?

Hardly to check all cityes, maybe you can tell me 1-2 poland city. nothing in the capital, Warsaw, I checked. I think I saw somewhere in Polish city, but I do not remember what it was a city really.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Anything in the UK at all?

I'll probably be able to travel around quite a way to find it :o

Aww, again/ Too long to search by country, it is easier to search by city. I believe in the UK there is not just one, but several coordinates, so just tell me the cities you visit. But I think it's too popular country for tourists, you have a very little chance to find something.
Only Kristis still has a real chance. Lithuania, huh.
---
Edinburg vid here, I can find this place in google maps if needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...cvvqyhA#t=2460
Last edited by Berc; Dec 15, 2013 at 07:23 AM.
Anything here in the Philippines?

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!