1:18
1:50
2:05

no shakes here tho
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by FatherToby View Post
it is a youtube`s stubilization.

well it turns out that youtube's stabilization tool made your video about as stable as rihanna's head during a beating from chris brown, I suggest not to use it ever again

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I liked how unstable the camera was for some odd reason. It felt like someone was there, recording everything with a handheld camcorder. It was different. I don't know why, but the lack of transitions made it fun to watch. It was different. Somehow, I wasn't bothered by the fact that every damn hit wasn't synced up with the drumbeat to please the audiophiles. Only the big hits matched. Crazy, I know. So different.

It was also weird how he picked a rap song by Eminem for the edit.WOW. VOCALS. That's like a sin to the editing community. It was different. What a rebel.

I don't know, maybe I'm just tired of seeing the same techniques for every "good" edit, or hearing Electro and Trap every other time I watch one, or watching super-slow spars and default gravity manips from the same people by the same editors, or dull camera work because people don't like to be different.

But what do I know? I'm just the average viewer with no background on editing.

I only liked it because it was different.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

listen to us, because we're kind of right
if we weren't there wouldn't be 20 people saying the same thing

TyZi, you're the only one that said any of that.

Don't hate the video because there's no pink.
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
well it turns out that youtube's stabilization tool made your video about as stable as rihanna's head during a beating from chris brown, I suggest not to use it ever again

This was the best thing i have ever read btw.
Nice video but no textures, like Humper said /dl <playername> then:
/lp 1/0 <playername>
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Really nice vid, Maybe you could time it with the music more, but im not arguing, I can't do any better xD Anyway, good job
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians