Toribash
[S]

Robotic/Mecha Set

Robotic/Static/Gold/Pure SeT

Details & Info about the Sets

Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
I'll take beat flow 1k.

Deal, send the tc first, I'll pm you the flat.

Originally Posted by Xcaliber2234 View Post
Artist: Not Sure
Previous Owner: FurryPrints
Size: 512x512 but auto resizes
Recolor: No
Looking for 5k.

Sorry about the link. Im not good with spoilers.

2k ?

Originally Posted by Darkcris00 View Post
[S]

Robotic/Mecha Set

Robotic/Static/Gold/Pure SeT

Details & Info about the Sets

Not looking to buy sets, only head textures.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Shit nevermind. Ive already sold that head and i completely forgot. Im really sorry.

I have this one though

Artist: Me
Previous Owner: None
Size: 512x512 [auto resize]

Like 8k for it

Robot Head

Last edited by Xcaliber2234; Dec 22, 2013 at 02:38 AM. Reason: New Head
Originally Posted by Xcaliber2234 View Post
Shit nevermind. Ive already sold that head and i completely forgot. Im really sorry.

I have this one though

Previous Owner: None
Size: 512x512 [auto resize]

Like 8k for it

Robot Head

Seen your thread of it already, max I can offer is 600tc
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
+More heads
/bump
@DynamicR
They look like any other "anime" head.
No thank you.
+Use Spoiler tags
[B] I would like to sell my heads to you!
Vulcan Head
Previous owner: Never been used
Size: Made in 512, but will auto-size
Re-colour: Yes, Mask=750 Eye colour=250
Around 4-5k? I worked really hard on this one, and many people have said it's a beautiful head (when they saw the thread).

Vulcan Head

SORRY ABOUT THE HUNTER HEAD (not the vulcan one posted above) IT'S BEEN SOLD, AND SO I HAVE EDITED THIS POST TO DELETE IT. Thank you for your time. The Vulcan Head however, is still up for grabs!
-----
Whoops, sorry for the [B] I believe it is supposed to be [S] (I'm selling them to you). I apologize for any inconvenience in advance. Thank you.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jan 1, 2014 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've seen your thread on the heads, and you had two that looked way too similar.
No thank you.