Ranking
1.050tc
-----
ROBO: pls, don't criticize the head's quality and value.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Dec 21, 2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thank you Rhaemondzzzkie.

And it's not just a head. It's a symbol of hope for the future. It's a badge of honor for the one who, when it came down to it, valued a noble ideal more than any amount of digital wealth.

This Black Santa head is bigger than me and you, it's bigger than toribash and it's bigger than jealousy or greed.

I'm astounded at the support that has been shown by the people of toribash thus far, and if it ended here I think we could be proud of what we've accomplished today. But there are still three hours left before closing, and a lot can happen in that time.

So what do you say?

Can we surpass society's expectations, and show them that we are ready for change?
Wow that speech, im gonna go raise my offer to 1.2k just for that

Btw, Merry Christmas!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
This head just keeps becoming sexier. You sure know how to bring the invisible threads of injustice to light and dash them with artistic protest. I must support this crusade and don this venerable guise of equality for all to behold! 1.5k for this glorious Santa head
Last edited by eRekd; Dec 21, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
True that, Rekd, 1.6k for it!
This has been an amazing auction.

I'm blown away by the support and nobility you have all displayed.

eRekd, congratulations, you've won, and with a noble effort that will not be soon forgotten. Together, we have made this world a better place today. I will pm you for the trade.

Rhaemond, though you did not win, this auction would not have been the success that it was without you.

GG everybody, and Merry Christmas.
Merry christmas to you too, Veneraben, and may your holiday, and all others from now onward be filled with a newfound appreciation for the progress towards equality that this head embodies =)
Last edited by eRekd; Dec 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to capitalize dat username