Toribash
Yeah.
(maybe mods of the Art-board, who redirect their approval of the model to an Admin who can add it to the Torishop)
That's exactly what I mean. ;)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
:')

Why was I expecting something like this?

I don't know how motivated mods are to actually sit down and to fulfill that task and I don't want to judge anyone. I was just saying that that's how it might could eventually be.

It's the only way I could think of right now, that would properly regulate this idea.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Check out the Item Forger's thread. Lots of people there suggest hairs by actually forging them, and some ideas actually do get in. Of-course with a few modifications, but you get my point. The Item Forgers are pretty active, and check out the thread frequently..so yeah. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
I like the idea of community made objects, and I'm trying to push it forward with the team.
Once approved, they could be bought on the torishop like normal forger-made objects.
We'll see how it goes.

By the way, there's no need to involve admins or the plebeian art mods in this, we (the forgers) can put up items ourselves :D
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I like the idea of community made objects, and I'm trying to push it forward with the team.
Once approved, they could be bought on the torishop like normal forger-made objects.
We'll see how it goes.

By the way, there's no need to involve admins or the plebeian art mods in this, we (the forgers) can put up items ourselves

Why the fuss? If someone is a good enough forger, recruit him. I'm sure many would like joining the forgers group. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Did your moan this much when hairs were introduced?

No one is forcing you to play

Who says I'm playing?

Hairs were on wii long time ago before they migrated to PC ver.
Still waiting for those comic looking text to appear when you hit someone...

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=95344
Seams you have slept a big part of time before you found out about TB.

And I'll stop moaning if you stop sniveling. Deal?
I feel with something as ridiculous as the anime female head, it may need splitting into a head + hair combo. Where the hair part of the model is actually the hair item, so that it can't be grabbed/interacted with in game. With new models comes complications with fairness. Right now everyone is on a level playing field with the exact same model. If new models are being added then there needs to be some sort of limit on the hit box.
I thought all of the big advances in Toribash lately were because of Steam and Greenlight. Wouldn't you want the most polished product to hand over to the masses?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I feel with something as ridiculous as the anime female head, it may need splitting into a head + hair combo. Where the hair part of the model is actually the hair item, so that it can't be grabbed/interacted with in game. With new models comes complications with fairness. Right now everyone is on a level playing field with the exact same model. If new models are being added then there needs to be some sort of limit on the hit box.

Hit box isn't changed with new models, and I assume there will be an /opt 3d 0 option.

Since forgers will be making the 3d stuff then I would guess it's entirely possible for a 3d/hair combo to exist, so the miku head can be split, which would be pretty cool.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff