Toribash
Hi. I would like to say I am happy to be in the clan and would like to thank charm for accepting me. If you need anyone for anything I would be happy t help but because of exams I will probably not be able to play toribash until after 5 'o' clock although If I can finish earlier I will tell you. I will try to inform you guys if I won't be able to play at any times but my laptop literally takes 30 minutes of switching off and on for it start if I turn it off. Hopefully my schedule won't get in the way of any clan events. Will clan events be posted here or on the clan page?
-----
5 o clock for me is 4:00 PM GMT by the way.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have some awsum Singleplayer Replays And some saves in multiplayer.
V V V V V V
Attached Files
-Go away-#OF1.rpl (73.5 KB, 8 views)
-uppercut and shit.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
-It's Everything.rpl (137.5 KB, 8 views)
-dat fkin save.rpl (43.9 KB, 7 views)
-dat save.rpl (32.7 KB, 6 views)
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.
Guys if we want to have a chance at becoming official we gotta post on the forums and is there anyway u can allow Mr to do wars and/or recruit? Lastly my internet is down right now but when it comes back on I'll be getting on (I'm on the forums through my phone)
Mix master. This has nothing to do with your reply, I just happened to notice it. You should probably change your signature at some point. I just thought I should mention it. I would PM you but this thread needs more posts.