Toribash
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Angles were nice, freecam was nice as well. I noticed the sync, and it wasn't bad, but try adding panning to make it more noticeable for a bigger and better effect. My only problem with the video was that it seemed you had low fps and sped it up to look smoother.

Thanks! I didn't have low fps I just rendered it on 20fps
-----
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
wow you made it green good job, i was totally not defending your choice of shader and cc at all.

and do you know what trap is

Last edited by Pair; Mar 8, 2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trap_(music_genre)

"Trap music is a music genre that originated in the early 2000s from Southern hip hop in the Southern United States.[1][2] It is typified by its lyrical content and trademark sound, which incorporates 808 sub-bass kick drums, double-time, triple-time and other faster time division hi-hats, layered synthesizers, and "cinematic" strings.[3][4]
In 2012, a new movement of electronic music producers and DJs emerged who began incorporating elements of trap music into their works.

banana breath

t-rap

rap

trap
wikipedia is not a credible source young man.
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
Hey, whoa, calm down. This is an art thread. If you want to go ahead and toss pixels at each other, make a thread on off topic.
o
/l\
Originally Posted by Shattur View Post
Hey, whoa, calm down. This is an art thread. If you want to go ahead and toss pixels at each other, make a thread on off topic.

its not my fault he got mad because his video is green
lol hes getting mad because he was wrong about the genre being trap. when its not. google the genre of I hate being Sober by chief keef pls
Scribe pls c:
Taking a break...
im sorry i didnt know i hate being sober by chief keef was the genre please forgive me you incredibly intellectually gifted man
More offtopic/rude posts will be punished.

Consider this a warning. The art board is for commenting on art, helping the artist advance by proper critique. So, stop flaming.

http://www.chiefkeef.com/biography 0 results for trap, 13 results for rap

pretty much everyone who remixes his songs lables their remixes as trap, but chief keef doesn't consider himself a trap artist

the shader reminds me of stuff tyzi would use rip tyzi