Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That was really great and unique! I've never seen that before! Loved the effects!
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I haven't seen this kind of video for months on the art board, seeing this is so intense and nicely done

I want to see more of these videos, and good work (no more 30 second videos anymore)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it's awsome, I luv it
I'm a bit jealous tho
keep the good work
and
make a story bro!
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
I haven't seen this kind of video for months on the art board, seeing this is so intense and nicely done

I want to see more of these videos, and good work (no more 30 second videos anymore)

People make 30 second videos because they don't like making the same video for weeks, we're lucky we get any videos at all sometimes
i've wanted to make something like this for months, but i never got to the point with it.
you did a really amazing job on this one.

as sly said, there was a few noticable problems, but honestly, it's still quite amazing how you were able to pull it off in sony vegas.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Appledong View Post
People make 30 second videos because they don't like making the same video for weeks, we're lucky we get any videos at all sometimes

those are somewhat interesting though, but I just think they dont put their feelings to it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like how in the center of positive comments, there's one negative one.

This man has inspired me to use more effects in my videos.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...