Toribash
Can we do 75?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Nope, everything is 512. I think it looks like that only because the torso is more saturated with the neon color than everything else, so it looks like it's a lower resolution.
-----
Dragon has cancelled his offer.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 7, 2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I can offer 20$ for the knight set.
Last edited by Templar; Apr 8, 2014 at 05:30 AM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I'll send you a PM about this.
If it was, I wouldn't be charging 8k for it.
Bump. Lowered a couple of autobuys.
Avikaa Set sold to Wornox via PM.
-----
More sets and heads will be coming soon! If you don't quite like what you see here now, maybe some of the new items will tickle your fancy.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump