Toribash
Just because you can have an admin transfer it over, doesn't make it No-QI.
E) Do not ask for 'no Qi' items. Do not attempt to sell 'no Qi' items with the exception of packs.

What you have in the first post is confusing and misleading. Please fix your first post to not say you are selling a NO-QI Void Force part. It still has the QI limit, you just have an admin transfer it.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by ping View Post
Just because you can have an admin transfer it over, doesn't make it No-QI.

What you have in the first post is confusing and misleading. Please fix your first post to not say you are selling a NO-QI Void Force part. It still has the QI limit, you just have an admin transfer it.
Thanks.

Done.
Originally Posted by Slime777 View Post
Done.

I can offer 80k, but its my last offer.
Seems fair, if its just No qi transfer
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I can offer 80k, but its my last offer.
Seems fair, if its just No qi transfer

Nothing lower than 150k please.
Originally Posted by Slime777 View Post
Nothing lower than 150k please.

Its unjustified price, its 125k in market(yep, its not no qi soz)
I saw, snow selling one for 50k + 30k for No Qi transfer, so its most high offer that I can do
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
who is going to be doing the transferring? i hope you actually have someone lined up and aren't just going to ask them after the sale is done.

just a heads up to people: be weary with this, i wouldn't bid on it for now, seems pretty fishy.

[T]
#hi

Let's take a look at the rules here.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
E) Do not ask for 'no Qi' items. Do not attempt to sell 'no Qi' items with the exception of packs.

This means, do not attempt to sell these items at all on the market. I don't see any specifications that says, "Unless you have an administrator to No-Qi transfer this item to you".

Closed. If you'd like to contact an administrator and have him/her do the transferring for you, that's fine. But do not attempt to advertise No-Qi items on the market forums (with the exceptions of packages).