Toribash
its just an example of what the logo would look like with some backing, and if you like that than we can do something with that in there. i have a whole variety of things i can put it like.

go through here to see www.behance.net/_CD_
8-)
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
its just an example of what the logo would look like with some backing, and if you like that than we can do something with that in there. i have a whole variety of things i can put it like.

go through here to see www.behance.net/_CD_

Wow i really like your art i'm impressed. I can only imagine what you could make the clan webpage look like, but I'm awaiting more people to send me in their art as well.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Turns out I was able to hop back on, and if I'm being honest, I would go with Rumour, as much as I would love to be your clan artist, I feel that despite the fact that Rumour might be a bit more expensive than me, it's justified, I could compete with him in 1 or 2 of his catergories (And thats if I get lucky)... Also, Rumour, teach me senpai.

(Side note, holy FUCK rumour, those youtube backgrounds are the sexiest things ever.)
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
Turns out I was able to hop back on, and if I'm being honest, I would go with Rumour, as much as I would love to be your clan artist, I feel that despite the fact that Rumour might be a bit more expensive than me, it's justified, I could compete with him in 1 or 2 of his catergories (And thats if I get lucky)... Also, Rumour, teach me senpai.

(Side note, holy FUCK rumour, those youtube backgrounds are the sexiest things ever.)

Thanks haha

p.s. 5 years of graphic design helps :p
8-)
If you still want me to "grasp for air" in a sense and post art of some sort, I'm gonna post it, but don't expect me to make something that looks better than what Rumour can produce. (Side note, Rumour, could you CnC some of the stuff I made on my thread?)
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
If you still want me to "grasp for air" in a sense and post art of some sort, I'm gonna post it, but don't expect me to make something that looks better than what Rumour can produce. (Side note, Rumour, could you CnC some of the stuff I made on my thread?)

sure.. where is it? lol
Last edited by Rumour; Jul 15, 2014 at 08:10 AM.
8-)
Anybody else got anything? If not i'm going with Rumour.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Alright guys Rumour has been chosen as my clan artist. Thank you guys for your time.