Toribash
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
DayZ + Minecraft = stupid piece of shit for kids.
NOPE! THANKS!

You're literally retarded,don't judge a game if you haven't played. I started playing it with the same mindset as yours but it's actually a really good game.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
DayZ + Minecraft = stupid piece of shit for kids.
NOPE! THANKS!

It don't look like minecraft to me. Plus, unlike both of these games, Unturned is free.

This game was made by 16 years old kid (Now He's 17). Probable, He's hard to create 3D models or he suck at drawing. Whatever his game is still good enough.

Do don't make negative/judge this game on thread quick if you haven't played.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 1, 2014 at 03:33 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Just downloaded this game. It seems almost impossible to play as a new player. I couldn't even look around without being swarmed by zombies. If I thought about stopping to pick up a weapon, nope I died. If I tried to run, nope got killed anyway.

And this was in singleplayer on easy. Maybe the difficulty is set a bit too high here.

Also, the graphics look like minecraft with someone trying to smooth stuff out rather than have blocks for everything. Not too appealing personally.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Just downloaded this game. It seems almost impossible to play as a new player. I couldn't even look around without being swarmed by zombies. If I thought about stopping to pick up a weapon, nope I died. If I tried to run, nope got killed anyway.

And this was in singleplayer on easy. Maybe the difficulty is set a bit too high here.

Definitely difficult. It's almost impossible to play without having a few friends to try to the game with you, or have decent knowledge of how to play the game when you start. When I got the game, I immediately started with my friend Ocean (with both of us being fresh spawns), and had to have him coordinate me through the map in order to safely get to him (I still died, what, three times along the way).

Once you get about three days into the game, you start getting used to the map and have a decent inventory to keep you alive. Once you get to the settling down and staying alive part of the game, it's actually pretty easy.

Originally Posted by Gum
Also, the graphics look like minecraft with someone trying to smooth stuff out rather than have blocks for everything. Not too appealing personally.

I can't really say anything about this. I personally think that they look pretty nice when I have everything set to maximum.
So basically, if you don't have friends to play this with and help get you started, you're gonna die. When I first played ill, I started in the arena map, found no zombies. Then I went to that coast place, I found a chef zombie, he chased be to the ends of the earth. I then find a town, next thing I know, there are like 4 zombies, including zombchef. Well so much for fighting them since I had no time to find a weapon and equip it. What I did find was a car. I got in, this bitch had no gas. So I'm sitting in the car surrounded by at least 8 zombies. They're beating the crap out of this car while I'm just marinating in it. I then get pushed out, guess it was gonna explode, so I decide to like, run around the car expecting it to explode soon so it'll kill them. I move away from the car expecting it to explode. Nope. So now the zombies aren't close enough to car (maybe, wasn't sure). So now I get closer to the car to train them and guess what, I get boomed to little blocky bits. I don't have the best luck

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I don't get why people say it's hard. I literally cleared an entire little neighborhood thingy filled with like 30-50 zombies with my fists and only was hit twice for the entirety of it. Your fist range is larger than their attack range, so you can literally just back up sporadically in a wide circle while punching them in the head and you should almost never get hit. 5 headshots = kill on non armored zombies on normal difficulty.

And that was before I found the military armor, AK, axe, and travel sack. Axe is a one shot on non-armored, twoshot on armored.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I don't get why people say it's hard. I literally cleared an entire little neighborhood thingy filled with like 30-50 zombies with my fists and only was hit twice for the entirety of it. Your fist range is larger than their attack range, so you can literally just back up sporadically in a wide circle while punching them in the head and you should almost never get hit. 5 headshots = kill on non armored zombies on normal difficulty.

And that was before I found the military armor, AK, axe, and travel sack. Axe is a one shot on non-armored, twoshot on armored.

Gonna try this out when I get off work, if it doesn't work, I'll eat your babies

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.